Mimitchi Tales Part 1

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

loti

Reaction score
Title: Mimitchi Tales part1

Description: I am alive, finally!

Once there was a Tamagotchi named Mimy. She had come from a Mametchi ;) who’s name was Mimmi. She had wanted to be a Mimitchi :eek: herself, but when she realized it was not going to happen, she had decided she had to be a Mametchi :D , no matter what. Then when Mimy’s egg came out of Mimmi, Mimmi decided her daughter could be Mimitchi :eek: ! Then Mimmi realized that soon she would be heading for the tamagotchi skies, no matter what she did. One day Mimy’s (the Mimy that was still in the egg!) Mom, who was Mimmi, while Mimmi was sleeping she would slowly be lifted up, up,up turning into a Mametchi :eek: ghost as she rose. And she would know nothing, nothing at all about it. Once tamagotchis were lifted up into the tamagotchi skies, they were dead, completely dead, never to even know that they were ever alive, or dead. Very sad. And it did happen. One night Mimmi was lifted up into the skies of tama-planet, but unfortunately, that was also the day Mimy was supposed to hatch out of her egg! When she hatched, there was no one there! Luckily, Mimmi’s friend, Maxi, the Young Mimitchi :eek: who heard Mimy’s cries of sadness, rushed to the door, and when she realized Mimmi had rose up and away overnight, Maxi went in and began caring for Mimy. She had a feeling that she knew that baby Mimy was crying because she was hungry and upset and had never been out of her eggshell before, so Mimy didn’t recognize the world around her tiny babyitchi body. “Oh, don’t be sad, Mimy. I will help you live your life to an adult.” Maxi picked Mimy up and whispered in her ear very softly, so she would fall asleep content and happy. Mimy was hungry, so she was crying really hard now. Maxi fed her, and gave her a teddy bear. She fell asleep and changed after playing, napping, eating, and getting cleaned up. She turned into a: Marutchi! Now Mimy sat up and loved to roll. “Where am I?” she asked sleepily. “You are in your house.”said Maxi. Know they will find out where Mimy’s brother is located, in Mimitchi Tales part2.

Latest posts

Back