Mimitchi Tales Part 3

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

loti

Reaction score
Title: Mimitchi Tales Part 3

Description: This is going to be a long journey!

So Maxi and Mimy continue their walk(and ride!) through tam world. They did encounter some problems though, but they were never really big ones, until...

JUST STARTING THE JOURNEY...

“Come on, let’s go Maxi!” cried Mimy. “Alright I am coming!” yelled Maxi from inside the house. It was sure hard taking care of even one Marutchi! So they started to go to the river. “ Mimy, your inflatable boat might be useful here.” Maxi said as she looked around nervously. “You mean the one with everything, even the inflatable house like thing?” asked Mimy, curious as always. “Yes, that’s right. Because this place looks more like a lake than the simple river they put on the map!” said Maxi quietly, because she thought she heard something. They held one-another close together, frightened.

STARTING TO GO ACROSS THE RIVER...

“Come on, where is that boat?” cried Maxi. “I am looking for it, here it is!”said Mimy. “Finally. Now we have to inflate it so we can actually make it float. Come on, help me.” said Maxi. “Ugh, ugh, blow it up!” they said and pretty soon they had it blown up and all their stuff was packed up onto it. Suddenly, Mimy started to flash. She fell down onto the ground and a cloud started to surround her. A big one and it was sparkly! Eeeeekk! What was happening? Because Mimy was asleep! Then maxi understood. Because Mimy was a Marutchi.. But when she woke up, she wasn’t a Marutchi any longer. She was a Young Mimitchi! She sat up and asked sleepily “Where am I? I don’t recognize this place. And I don’t recognize me, either. I feel all weird. Like, I am not real.” Uh-oh. The change hadn’t exactly done Mimy any good. “Mimy, you are real. And you are a Young Mimitchi, too. And we are going a long way through tama-planet to get to Tam City.” Maxi said. That was the moment that Mimy snapped back to attention. She stood up, and stretched the biggest stretch that Maxi had ever seen! “Oh I am at the river right? Let’s go!” Mimy shouted. So they got in the boat, closed the door, and started going down the river.

IN THE BOAT...

So in the boat Maxi got some food ready. It was already almost lunchtime in Tama-planet. And they ate some food, and went out onto the deck. It was already almost morning by the time they got to shore. But that was because the boat had caught on a twig and ripped. Maxi had put it back together with some tape, but it was still very fragile because the hole had been a big one. So only Mimy was allowed on the boat during the night. Then in the morning Maxi and Mimy packed everything up and ran to where they had to go next: up and down the path. Continued in Mimitchi Tales Part 4. Again...

Latest posts

Back