Mimitchi Tales part2

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

loti

Reaction score
Title: Mimitchi Tales part2

Description: Oh, I want to be a Mimitchi when I grow up!

This is Mimitchi tales part2. As I said in part1, Mimy and Maxi are going to find Mimy’s brother. This is what they did:

Maxi and Mimy set out to find Mimy’s brother. He was in an egg too, but they got separated when Mimmi gave the egg to her mate, who was named Cloud, he was a cloud head and only available on DEBUG mode in real tamagotchis, he knew that. So Maxi looked at the map. Cloud and Ham(Mimy’s brother) lived in Tam City, while Maxi and Mimy lived in Tamitown. It was not hard to get to Tam City, They just had to cross a river, go down the path, go through the Tam Tree Jungle and they would just have to find house number 27, and Cloud would let them in. The only problem was though, the toddlers and babyitchis were afraid of the jungle. They would have to go in the forest to get there, no matter what. “Oh, well, we will just have to go there to get to Tam City.” Maxi thought sadly. “And besides, river + path + jungle = a hard journey.?!!!!! Ahhhh!!!!” “Wait what is wrong?” Mimy cried. “Oh, sorry to have scared you. It’s just that we have to go through the jungle of Tam Trees. You kids keep saying it’s haunted.” said Maxi matter-of-factly. “Well it is. And there is nothing the toddlers can do about it!” said Mimy, jumping onto Maxi’s lap.

So they started to leave the house to go to Tam City. “Do you have everything you need, Mimy?” asked Maxi. Mimy asked “Like what do I need?” “You need a: water bottle, a blanket, an extra change of clothes, a jacket, your inflatable tent boat, and a lunch box.” said Maxi. “Check, check, check, check, check and check. Come on let’s go!” cried Mimy. “Okay!” Maxi shouted. So they started to go out of the house, and it was raining! “Oh, I’ll get the umbrella!” said Maxi, rushing into the house and coming back out with: the umbrellla! “You saved the day!” cried Mimy.

Again, continued in Mimitchi Tales Part 3.

Latest posts

Back