Mimitchi!

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

EIGHTTEEN

Reaction score
If you been checking TamaTown regularly,then you know the big news.MIMITCHI IS OUT!!!!I thought she was gonna win for sure.I mean isn't she the most popular Tamagotchi.I mean I'm not that sad because I'm voting for Mametchi now!

Just a quick note for all mimitchi fans.

I'm very happy! Mimitchi is one of my least favourites because I ALWAYS get her and it's SO annoying!

Yes, a sad thing for Mimitchi fans. But that means that Ichigotchi has one less popular Tamagotchi to battle against.

Out of Mametchi, Gozarutchi, Ichigotchi and Violetchi, I think Gozarutchi will get booted off first. Then it will be a real close battle.

I love Ichigotchi!

Mimitchi?! No way! I thought she'd win hands-down!

Only 4 Contestants on TamaIsland left - But wich one will win?

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! MIMITCHI??!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! IM MELTING!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :huh: :p ;)

YES YES YES YES( Keeps saying YES until the screen breaks) :huh: can win

YES YES YES YES( Keeps saying YES until the screen breaks) :p can win
You...You like Goza? :huh:

I LOVE him! :eek: I think he's gonna win! Sad about Mimitchi! :blink: I've just this second been on Tama Island and it's out! Poor thing! B)

Yay! Tama Town has been updated. Tama Island! You rock, Bandai!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :p :blink:

[SIZE=21pt]I voted for her because I love her!! She`s the sweetest creature in the universe! You people should have voted for her! I hate those who didn`t vote for her!![/SIZE]

Anyone who didn`t has lousy taste!!

EDIT: Sorry, I was overeacting.

Last edited by a moderator:
Now, Ethan, different people have different opinions on their favorite Characters. Not everyone like Mimitchi.

You shouldn't get mad at someone just because they have a different opinion than you. :(

//CS

[SIZE=21pt]Noooooo! I have been voting for Mimitchi all the time mostly![/SIZE]

:( :( :( :p :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :(

*sniff* sniff* sniff*

Watch-I am rooting for Mamemtchi next-it'll be kicked out NEXT! :(

Last edited by a moderator:
No way! Mimitchi lost? I thought she was going to win for sure because she so popular! Well these days it's really Mametchi who's popular.

Now, Ethan, different people have different opinions on their favorite Characters. Not everyone like Mimitchi.You shouldn't get mad at someone just because they have a different opinion than you. :)

//CS
Thanks for pointing that out.Alot of people get angry JUST because they like a different Character.Mimitchi got kicked out, thats sad I was really sad when I heard. :angry: But at least theres someone who can stop people from bragging.Thanks. :)

I was soo surprised when I was watching the 'episode'. Mitmitchi is soo popular! I love the character...I have a theory of maybe why it went byebye! :)

SOme people (Like me, I sorta regreat now) I thought Mimitchi would win, so I voted for someone else, which in my case was Ichigotchi. :) If everyone thought that way, then Mimitchi would've lost...

Bummer! :) I'll just Vote for Mametchi anyways!

♥GV3♥

D'oh. Me didn't really care who got kicked out, because Kuchipatchi already did :) Me's voting for Ichigotchi now :)

-Kuchipatchi-

i wanted mimitchi to win so badly but now i think ill vote for mametchi becuase they kinda look the same :angry: :angry: :angry: :wacko:

Tamaisland is a fun thing, so don't overreact.

I thought Mimitchi would win. I really love Ichigotchi and Memetchi (no... Memetchi is out), and I wanted one of them to win. It doesn't say what the 'Favourite Character' is though, because many characters aren't listed. There are like 306 characters for heaven's sake! Check out my website!

Now, Ethan, different people have different opinions on their favorite Characters. Not everyone like Mimitchi.You shouldn't get mad at someone just because they have a different opinion than you. :)

//CS
I do like, Mimitchi, but Goza and Masktchi are the ones I like best. Mimitchi looked like a sad little potato, when she was out! So cute! :)

:angry: I thought she was going to win, too. I mean, she is the cutest tamagotchi.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back