MIMITCHI

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

is mimitchi good or bad care

• best

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • pretty good

• good

• ok

• bad

• horrible

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

tgaffney

Reaction score
is mimitchi good or bad care? my friends tell me its good but im just making sure :)

She is from great care.

But, you shouldn't worry about if a Tamagotchi is from good care or bad. Just love your Tamagotchi no matter how cute or ugly she/he is! :D

Sincerely,

:) Pupsluv24 :D

P.S. Good job getting a Mimitchi, I think I'm getting her. Right now, my v4 is a Young Mimitchi.

I think it's good care. I'm not exactly sure but I know that she is hard to get so I say yes!

my tama is a mimitchi right now!! on the 1st gen!!!!!! i took good care of it, mostly played games and got its training 9/9 also i got a lot of smartness skill points.

that is the situation in the older versions.

HOWEVER~~ now we have the point system! you get your tam pretty much on how many points it has in each category!

now, that being said, it is still resulting from good care, i believe. but now there are so many things to think about!

She is from great care.But, you shouldn't worry about if a Tamagotchi is from good care or bad. Just love your Tamagotchi no matter how cute or ugly she/he is! :furawatchi:

Sincerely,

:furawatchi: Pupsluv24 :furawatchi:

P.S. Good job getting a Mimitchi, I think I'm getting her. Right now, my v4 is a Young Mimitchi.
Pulpsluv24,

Mimitchi comes from very great care, you are so right, girlfriend! But you are also right that it really shouldn't worry about if your tama is a good or bad character, so you should love it no matter if your tama is a good or bad character or not, but you can also just put the costume on your tama too! Have a great day, and hope I helped!!!

~Little Miss Perfect~

My only tama is a pink-with-bows V3, but I love it to pieces!

INTERESTING FACT:

My username used to be Budser, but I changed it.

She is from great care.But, you shouldn't worry about if a Tamagotchi is from good care or bad. Just love your Tamagotchi no matter how cute or ugly she/he is! :furawatchi:

Sincerely,

Pulpsluv24,

Mimitchi comes from very great care, you are so right, girlfriend! But you are also right that it really shouldn't worry about if your tama is a good or bad character, so you should love it no matter if your tama is a good or bad character or not, but you can also just put the costume on your tama too! Have a great day, and hope I helped!!!

~Little Miss Perfect~

CCCCHHHOOOWWW!!!!!

Sincerely,

Pulpsluv24,

CCCCHHHOOOWWW!!!!!

Budster

Diffently from good care. But always love your tamagotchi no matter what, like the catchy saying of mine:

"It doesn't matter what the inside, always luv your tama from the outside! That;s what counts! ;) )

Well, Mimitchi is said to come from perfect care but even if you treat it "average" there is still a chance to get Mimitchi.

But on the V4, you get a Mimitchi by having the most intelligence points when it evolves from a Ringotchi or Young Mimitchi.

//Girly

Mimitchi is a great character!!!Congratulations!That is a very good care Tama.I've always wanted a Mimitchi but I've had 2 young Mametchis 1 Young Mimitchi and 2 Mametchis!!They're pretty good tamas I've had huh?Anyway...Mimitchi is great!!

:) Tamagotchi's Rule! :lol:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back