Mine doesn't want to play games! How do I make it?

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

timestwo

Reaction score
My tamagotchi connection never wants to play games. He doesn't want to do anything. I want him to play a game because he is starting to bore me but he just shakes his head. Does yours do that and how can i make him play games?

He's underweight....It's a common mistake....I like to plump up my pets a little bit and I have list of recommended weights for them on my site.... www.tama-go.org ....if you'd like to check it out. :ph34r:

Last edited by a moderator:
He's underweight....It's a common mistake....I like to plump up my pets a little bit and I have list of recommended weights for them on my site.... www.tama-go.com ....if you'd like to check it out. :ph34r:
I can't read your site. It has tons of question marks.

I can't read your site. It has tons of question marks.
I think the correct site is supposed to be tama-go.org not .com... :ph34r:

Omg....I'm sorry....thanks a ton Mr. Admin....I can't believe I did that....I had jsut gotten back form Kung-Fu and I was worn out....then I had to go back and I'm comepletely worn out again. XD

Last edited by a moderator:
to make it play games, just feed it a snack or treat, the it should play with you. if not ignore and wait for it to be unhappy then to fill up its hearts it will want to play.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back