Mini help!

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
For my tamagotchi mini how do you get a mametchi? I keep getting Nyorotchi! Is Oyajitchi the only oldie stage of tamagotchi mini? Please reply! :unsure: :huh:
First, there isn't an oldie stage on Tamagotchi Mini, and unfortunately I don't know how to get Mametchi. All I get as well is Nyorotchi.

Minis aren't as complex as regular tamagotchis. I don't have one but if you keep getting the same character that might be the only one you can get. Sorry if my thoughts are correct. :(

Drey

Minis aren't as complex as regular tamagotchis. I don't have one but if you keep getting the same character that might be the only one you can get. Sorry if my thoughts are correct.
Today one of my minis turned into a masktchi, it might not be a mametchi, but at least it didn't turn into a Nyorotchi! :unsure: :furawatchi:

I have a tamagotchi mini and V3's are more fun for me. I've always wanted to know if there were other things you could do with tamagotchi minis. I don't remember if there were instructions when I got my mini. These are the only things I know how to do with it:

~feed

~turn off lights

~give medicine

~clean messes

Is there anything else you are able to do with them? Please help me!

P.S. The only thing I ever get is the snakey thing. Is that the baby stage? I've heard that if you get that on Tamagotchi Connections, it means that you took bad care of your tama.

confused [SIZE=21pt]TAFFYJUNE[/SIZE]

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back