missed it....

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

silvermist325

Reaction score
helppppppp..... i missed the job thing for my tama v4.5. whats going to happen now that i cant get a job will he come back????? and one last thing what age dose the matchmaker come?? thanks :)

Yes there wil be a second job interview for you in a couple of hours, or in a few days. The matchmaker will come to your tamagotchi after it has been an adult for for at least 72 hours, usually between the ages of 6 and 10, unless it has already mated with another tamagotchi. She will appear on the screen at the following times 10.30am, 3.00pm and 7.00pm. If your tamagotchi becomes an old-timer, the matchmaker will no longer visit. I hope I answered all of your questions.

Wow, i thought i missed the machmaker, but 4 sure if you do 10:29, wait one minute.... YAY!!! It ackually worked! I've been searching for this kind of info! Thank you Emak!!!

BTW: The second job thing is for tamagotchis who either haven't been going to work, are like 6 or 7 years old, or if they had a baby.

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back