missed the matchmaker ... anything to be done?

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

elmunc

Reaction score
My daughter left her tama on by accident before leaving for school this morning, and she discovered to her horror when she came home that the matchmaker had come and gone.

She is heartbroken.

I'm wondering: is there a way to maybe "reset" the tama so that the matchmaker will come back? Can you return them to an earlier stage or something by pressing the reset button?

Any help appreciated.

--Eric

There's no need to worry eric, the matchmaker will come 2 or three times a day until you accept it or it grows too old (i think its 10yo or so)

So there's plenty more chances :) if you set the time to 2:59pm and wait one minute, the matchmaker will come or else just wait for a few hours and she will return B)

I had missed the matchmaker too, but she came back in a couple hours!! :rolleyes:

The Matchmaker just came to my Tamagotchi about five mins ago, and lucky I didn't miss it!

You can go here to ask the Matchmaker any yes and no kind of questions :rolleyes:

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back