missing buttons

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

gozarutchisawsome

Reaction score
Ok my V3 was missing batteries and so i got some batteries for christmas, but when i got the batteries i went to put them in and the buttons where missing. :angry: :angry: :( :( Any ideas where i could find some replacements :huh:

Do you mean the buttons A, B and C (the 3 buttons you press to navigate your tamagotchi)? If so, I'm not sure. You could always look around eBay or transfer buttons from other tamas that are perhaps not working (not sure how to do that).

Do you mean the buttons A, B and C (the 3 buttons you press to navigate your tamagotchi)? If so, I'm not sure. You could always look around eBay or transfer buttons from other tamas that are perhaps not working (not sure how to do that).
The buttons A, B, and C, are gone and i looked on eBay but i couldn't find anything and all the rest of my tamas are working :( :( any other ideas

The buttons A, B, and C, are gone and i looked on eBay but i couldn't find anything and all the rest of my tamas are working :( :( any other ideas
What samtchi means is that you could buy a really cheap spare Tamagotchi off of Ebay and just transfer those buttons over to your Tamagotchi (I've never seen Ebay sell buttons separately). I think this would be the best way to replace your missing buttons. Since you know how to put the new buttons in, it should be no problem for you. :)

I would recommend "barrowing" tama-buttons from one of your other tamas. If you don't have another tama that is the same size... I would recommend buying a cheaper tama (Like a music star) and use those. Otherwise, look on ebay for another connection tama you like adbarrow those buttons.

you can buy a non-working tamagotchi on ebay or you could make a thread on here on the t-bay then you could change out the buttons. Hope this helps!

Last edited by a moderator:
buy a fake Tama that's the same and take the buttons from the Fake, or take buttons from a broken Tamagotchi.

Gozarutchiawesome, I had the same problem!! I got some batteries for Christmas so I could finally re-activate my V3, but I found the buttons missing! I also found that using the buttons from another Tama DOES NOT WORK. The reward I got for finding the buttons was an auto-debug, so if the buttons are in your house, have a look!

Gozarutchiawesome, I had the same problem!! I got some batteries for Christmas so I could finally re-activate my V3, but I found the buttons missing! I also found that using the buttons from another Tama DOES NOT WORK. The reward I got for finding the buttons was an auto-debug, so if the buttons are in your house, have a look!
thanks i already put a forum on tBay, i'll take it off at once. And by the way if the buttons are in my house i'm not going to be able to find them, my house is to big and there to small. But thanks anyway :)

I agree with Mametchi419. Try to find a cheap fake, or just buy a new tama. If you bought a cheap one for only the buttons, you would still have a broken tama on your hands, so I would suggest buying a cheap fake. That way you won't lose a good tama.

I have switched buttons and screens on my tamas, and it has always worked, except, a v5/v6/v7 screen won't work for the earlier connections (v1-v4.5) And a v1-v4.5 screen won't work for the more recent connections. I have once switched a v4 screen for a broken v3 screen, and it worked just pefectly, exept the v3 now has a mail icon instead of lamp. Good luck on finding a fake!

I agree with Mametchi419. Try to find a cheap fake, or just buy a new tama. If you bought a cheap one for only the buttons, you would still have a broken tama on your hands, so I would suggest buying a cheap fake. That way you won't lose a good tama.

I have switched buttons and screens on my tamas, and it has always worked, except, a v5/v6/v7 screen won't work for the earlier connections (v1-v4.5) And a v1-v4.5 screen won't work for the more recent connections. I have once switched a v4 screen for a broken v3 screen, and it worked just pefectly, exept the v3 now has a mail icon instead of lamp. Good luck on finding a fake!
thanks but i already closed the forum for a tamagotchi so maybe i'll make a new one or just try and find one some where else

if you bought a fake it wouldnt work they would need the same size buttons (as mentioned) and the contacks would probably be different thus it wouldnt work really as mentioned buy a broken tama is my only recomendation and i think its been mentioned you could borrow the batteries when needed and when you want to use the other one change the buttons again but what im mostly saying is dont buy a fake one cos changes are the buttons will probably not work

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back