Missing souvenirs help please

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Tammysmum

Reaction score
I would be greatful if some could give me some idea where/ what souvenirs 22,23 and 32 are.

I've reach generatation 3 and have items 1-10, know I need more tickets for items 11-14, have the ring and cape from the king and know he needs more points for item 17. I have items 18 -21. But have no idea on item 22. Reading other links I guess its some kind of savenger hunt, but I don't understand, the items I've read you need to collect don't seem to be their on my version of Tama town. Help! please its driving me mad! I also can't find item 23. I have 24-31 and am presuming you get 32 once you have all the rest? Is this correct. Thanks

I would be greatful if some could give me some idea where/ what souvenirs 22,23 and 32 are.
I've reach generatation 3 and have items 1-10, know I need more tickets for items 11-14, have the ring and cape from the king and know he needs more points for item 17.  I have items 18 -21.  But have no idea on item 22.  Reading other links I guess its some kind of savenger hunt, but I don't understand, the items I've read you need to collect don't seem to be their on my version of Tama town. Help! please its driving me mad! I also can't find item 23. I have 24-31 and am presuming you get 32 once you have all the rest?  Is this correct.  Thanks
22: the Golden Tamagotchi. Read the poster on wall in the toy store (Lucky Tama Toys in the Mall). I know the game works on the USA High Bandwidth site, and the USA Low Bandwidth site. I don't know if it works on any other sites.

23: rare disc. You get it by winning the "What's That Tama Tune" game in the music shop (The Tama Beat in the Mall). To get to the game, click either of the CD cases on the counter just above the poster "Now Playing".

32: rumor says it's an item called "famous picture". It's not available yet. (You do not automatically get it when you have 1-31. I have 1-31 but 32 is still listed as ??? on my tamagotchi.)

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back