Missing town items

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

xzkiskazx

Reaction score
This just keeps happening! whenever i go to town and gather items and I get my points through but the items that i gathered for ex: pizza, milk, organ, t-s**t etc are missing, i looked around everywhere but no.. can't find it anywhere. :(

help! please

My tamagotchi version is 4.5

This just keeps happening! whenever i go to town and gather items and I get my points through but the items that i gathered for ex: pizza, milk, organ, t-s**t etc are missing, i looked around everywhere but no.. can't find it anywhere. :( help! please

My tamagotchi version is 4.5
well did you get the codes and imput them on ur tama (ps. i have a v.4,v.4.5,v.3,v.2

Last edited by a moderator:
well did you get the codes and imput them on ur tama (ps. i have a v.4,v.4.5,v.3,v.2
you mean.. when you exit town they give you one of those long codes for each of them?

well all the codes they asked me to type in was the logging out code and i did it correctly and then they showed the stuff i collected and a single number next to their name

you mean.. when you exit town they give you one of those long codes for each of them?well all the codes they asked me to type in was the logging out code and i did it correctly and then they showed the stuff i collected and a single number next to their name
oh than idk well try again and when you see items and press get item it means get code for item, so at the end click slowly and see if the codes come up b4 u log off

oh than idk well try again and when you see items and press get item it means get code for item, so at the end click slowly and see if the codes come up b4 u log off
oh i got it! thanks alot ^^

Once you have entered the codes from Tamatown. You have to enter them in the 'password' box, which can be found in the games section, it is the fourth one down. After this you go to 'souviners' which is under 'password' and you will be able to see your souviners :D

Hope i helped, and have a great tama-talking day!!! :D

Once you have entered the password and recieved your points, pres 'OK' and something that gives you the codes of all the items you collected will pop up. Save the food codes; as when you enter the code for food your Tama eats it right away, and it still effects the weight and hearts. =/

Go to the games icons and enter these passwords in the password area.

Zoria :lol:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back