missing ur pet

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

*~tamika tama~*

Reaction score
my pet had a tamagotchi.i will miss my pet when it leaves :blink: but i know a trick!when your pet is about to go ta bed.. put it on pause mode.do this every night and your tamagotchi will stay with your new tamagotchi for as long as u whant!! :blink: well it worked 4 me!! :angry:

thats cool but dont u want to go to the next generation?,also yo can always look at it unber family if your talking about a v4

;)

I know what you mean. I always miss my Tamagotchi after it leaves. I build a special bond with each one of my Tamagotchis and it makes me sad when they leave but I know that I'm raising their baby, another generation of loved Tamas. So the baby always cheers me up. But yeah, that is a good tip.

I know what you mean. I always miss my Tamagotchi after it leaves. I build a special bond with each one of my Tamagotchis and it makes me sad when they leave but I know that I'm raising their baby, another generation of loved Tamas. So the baby always cheers me up. But yeah, that is a good tip.
Wow, how deep:) I totally agree with you! I have a special bond with my tama, and I keep myself happy when they leave by telling myself that I'm raising it's baby too.

Why do they have to leave so soon?!? I miss all my past tamas and now I'll have to say goodbye to another soon! It's no fair!!!!! :( :( :(

Well, I dont do that because, It's just part of the tamagotchi life. Being born. Living. Dying. It's hard to let go, sometimes, but, you can't keep your same tama forever. :( You can still look at it in Tama Town, too! :(

yes i miss her! I miss her sooooo much. At least, like Talky said, I will visit her in tamatown.

I used to have a v1, and I got up to 11th generation! It was kinda hard trying to remember all the parents and grandparent's names, but I loved each and every one of them

I hope to do the same with my new v4

well, I miss my pet sometimes but I always think that his/her baby is just like her and I can raise her the same way. It's just like having the same one over and over.

I used to have a v1, and I got up to 11th generation! It was kinda hard trying to remember all the parents and grandparent's names, but I loved each and every one of themI hope to do the same with my new v4
I'm up to the 84th generation on my v1. I don't *really* have a special bond with my Tamagotchi any more. Sometimes I even have trouble remebering what I've called my Tamagotchi! I do, however, write my Tamagotchi's generations down.

You might think I take my Tamagotchi everywhere, but no, I don't, not if it's raining or if it's somewhere near water. Did you know I'm scared of rain?

I really miss my Tamagotchi when it leaves. This is because I record all the adventures with it and become so attached. But, I think it's nice that I get to look after the baby, so it's not all bad. :D

my poor tama i really miss her soooooooooooooooooooooo much she had a baby then left to tama planet she was my first tamagotchi but now i take care of her baby so its pretty cool:)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back