Mist's Tama Log

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
10/25/04 @ 4:43pm Woah, it's been a few days. Alot of stuff happening between school and friends. Homecoming was on Saturday night, so I have to pause Ewan for a few hours. He was already in bed by the time I got home, so I just had to turn off the lights. I haven't had as much time for him lately, but he's doing good anyway. Mrs. Busy Body came yesterday, but I turned her down both times; I'm going to wait for something better than a Masktchi. Will update again soon!

10/26/04 @ 3:45pm At 7pm last night, he mated with a cute little Hanatchi; Ewan is now awaiting a baby boy! :) Hurrah!

R.I.P.

Ewan (M) 6th gen, 9yr, training: 80%

10/15/04 - 10/27/04

Hot pink egg w/ swirlies

Marutchi --> Oniotchi --> Mimitchi

The first Tama that I haven't been able to get to 100% in training. :/ Not one of my favorites either, since once again I was hoping for a Kinakomochi and later a Memetchi, but ahwell. Sadly I didn't have very much time for him, often leaving him alone for 1-2 hours before coming back to him again. Nothing potentially dangerous, but nothing very nice either. ^_^ ;; Mated with a Hanatchi to have Alex. Named after Hermione's stillborn son in the Legend of Guilly Granger at Fanfiction.net

-------------------------------------------------------------------------

10/27/04 @ 3:48pm YAYYYY!! After not having a Kinakomochi for 2 generations straight, I have FINALLY produced another one! Alex was born this morning during my spanish class, but since I didn't have time to take care of him, I had to pause until after school. Thus, my new baby Tama was born. ^_^ And a Kinakomochi at that! YEAH!

Last edited by a moderator:
10/29/04 @ 5:39pm Alex morphed into a Itchigotchi at 5:35pm! I had paused him for most of the day, and due to some things that happened after school, hadn't unpaused him until just now. Atleast I got to spend 3 days with him in the Kinakomochi form! ^_^ Only at 40% training... I need to work on that...

11/3/04 @ 5:33pm As of 11:51am yesterday, Alex is now a Hanatchi!! WOOT! Which is excellent, because the last time I had an odd generation Tama, I ended up getting something totally different. Funny thing is, I wasn't even tryng this time, so I don't know how I did it. ^_^ ;; For one thing, I know his hearts never dropped below two, and alot of times I would use candy for happiness until I could play a game later. If that matters, I've no idea. ^_^ ;;

11/6/04 @ 10:53pm Heheheh... I've been a bad owner. Alex went to bed last night with two poops and two hearts empty in happiness and hunger. Oops. ^_^ ;; I'll try to make it up to him today by playing more games.

11/8/04 @ 4:04pm About an hour ago Alex mated with a Robotchi and now is awaiting a baby girl! ^_^

IMPORTANT And so ends the long age of my Tama logs. I wish I could update more, but with so many things going on unrelated to TamaTalk, I just don't have the time. I will still stop by TamaTalk every once in awhile, and I DO still play with my Tamagotchi. I wish everyone luck with their Tamagotchis, and if you need help, feel free to email me. :) Ciao!

Last edited by a moderator:

Latest posts

Back