Mix and match Tamas!

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

tamagirl14

Reaction score
I was fiddling around with my tama v3 and v2 and i was taking them apart, then i figured out that you can replace the battery cover of one tama on another! It's a fun way to decorate your tamas!!! And makes your tama original!!

*tg*

I was fiddling around with my tama v3 and v2 and i was taking them apart, then i figured out that you can replace the battery cover of one tama on another! It's a fun way to decorate your tamas!!! And makes your tama original!!
*tg*
i just wanna say that u have the same exact username as me! cool :kuribotchi:

hey tamagirl14 do u have any other tamagotchi decorating tips :) :ph34r: :wacko: :eek: :D <_<
Tama decorating tip #2:

If you remove the keychain from your tama, you can bead a piece of string and attach it tightly! You can also make a lanyard! Just take a piece of string, loop it through the hole in your tama where the keyCHAIN was, then tie a knot, you should be left with two long pieces of string. string some beads on and tie behind your neck!! :eek:

*tg*

THANK YOU!!! I did it with my V3 and V4. My V4's back is yellow, and my V3's is black.

The backs look like bumble bees! Sweeeeeeeeeeeeeet!

:D GozarutchiGuy :wub:

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back