Miya-Chan, the Kokone Flower Fairy

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

TacticalMaster

Reaction score
For the Tamagotchi kawaii lovers out there, check out this character:

img_miyachan.png

Her name is "Miya-chan." She's a small flower fairy of the Miyama Kirishima flowers. Small, adorable, she really caught my eye. Her design is remarkable that I had to add her to my inspirations list!

At first, I thought it was owned by this user. But when I saw the official website, I don't know if it is a merchandise. But in the end, it almost looked like it is an official kawaii merchandise.

The official website is right here: https://www.kokonoe-miyachan.com/

So, what do you think of this adorable character? I think I like her. The design is so unique. :)

EDIT: Made a mistake on her flower type. It's not "Kokonoe," which was the mispelling of "Kokone," she's actually a "Miyama Kirishima" flower! Now I can't edit the thread title... But I can edit this first post. Hmm.

Last edited by a moderator:
She's so awesome and she looks like she could be a Tamagotchi character, just with a little Pokemon mixed in :)

I really want to draw her now!

It looks like she's the mascot for a certain type of flower in a town... not sure XD

(Aww sheeewt. I made a mistake. Miya-chan came from "Miyama-kirishima" flowers... Now I can't edit the thread title. :S)

On topic, yeah, you could say she's a cross between Tamagotchi and Pokemon. Whimsicott is very similar to her. :D

Last edited by a moderator:
She should be a 4U downloadable set (Miya-Chan Set), comes with her character (Miya-Chan), a wallpaper designed for her alone (Kokone flower), and a special food (Flowery Mochi Creme).

Imagine how it would really make this character stand out. ^^

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back