Miyoritchi Good?

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

kittykapow

Reaction score
My BOY tama turned into miyoritchi....why is he cross dressing hello? And is that a good character?

And WHY are my souveniers disappearing? It's wack, and I get "list full" messages even though I delete items! Is it a bug in version 3 that we'll never be able to get all the items because it incorrectly counts souvenirs as items???

peace

kat

ALSO if anyone knows how i can get wooltchi, or leachtchi, let me know. :)

My BOY tama turned into miyoritchi....why is he cross dressing hello? And is that a good character?
And WHY are my souveniers disappearing? It's wack, and I get "list full" messages even though I delete items! Is it a bug in version 3 that we'll never be able to get all the items because it incorrectly counts souvenirs as items???

peace

kat

ALSO if anyone knows how i can get wooltchi, or leachtchi, let me know. :)
Hmmm That's just weird. Try asking kyliesmum. She is good with v3 help.

Do you mean Mimiyoritchi___________If so, then that is good. . . I think. That is my favorite character. Are you lucky!

You might be thinking of the items you bought in the tamagotchi mall at Tamatown.com. Those are ITEMS. If not then reset your tama and Download......

Mimiorytchi can be gotten form both genders. I have a boy Mimiorytchi right now too.

I'm confused with this next one...are your soveniuers or your items dissapereing? If you can't find your souvieners, they are in the souvenier area, not items. If your items are, then reset and download. This might be a glitch. And the list full thing... as I said, rest and download. I can't think of anything else that would cause this.

I'll tell you how to get "leaftchi" (furwatchi. Bandai's name changes aren't fooling me. I'm calling it furwatchi.) :furwatchi:. Either take good care and have 6 training (not proven but can work) or take not-so-good care and get full training. I LOVE this chara and try to get it alot, so I would know.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back