MLIA or FML?

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Both...but i read MLIA at school because FML is blocked :<

MILA.

It's funnier and happy. Like everyone else, reading about how people's life sucks gets depressing. Yet sometimes I find FML funny.

Ive went on both sites and I prefer MILA. I find it funnier and the material on it is PG... not R

My favourite article on MILA:

Today, I was watching Wall-e when it got to the part where he gives Eve bubble-wrap in order to impress her. I knew he was one of us. MLIA

<3

I perfer MLIA simply because it pwns. FML gets depressing, and I don't understand why people would laugh at other people's misery. Also, when you read MLIA, you want something that would happen on MLIA to happen to you. When you read FML, you don't really want something like that to happen to you, so you feel kind of bad. Or not pwnish.

[SIZE=7pt]Neither. I prefer FMSL. [/SIZE] :D

It's not appropriate for minors, but I get a nice chuckle out of it. My suggestion is google it, cause I can't post the link.

MLIA. I was on it this morning for the first time in a long time.

Today, I realized that the deer with the smallest antlers die because they loose fights with the larger deer. On the other hand, it is the deer with the largest antlers that are most likely to be shot by hunters. Being average saves lives. Thank God MLIA.

I don't think I've ever laughed at anything on MLIA before. FML has me cracking up all the time. I go on FML everyday, and I like it so much better than MLIA.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back