Mobile angeltama evolution

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Sesy-chan

Reaction score
My angeltama evolved into a takoden today, but its ap, health and effort were all full. Is it cause it had 0 deed points?

Yes,I'm not sure if this applys for kids and teenagers,but I think it's when your angel tama goes for a walk or generally does a good deed it gets an angel point.Personally I think that tama is cute.Had him before. :furawatchi:

I have the Mobile TamaAngel app...

As long as you have at least 3 Deed points, you should not get Takoten.

When my Deed points were 0 I usually ended up with Takoten.

The best way to avoid this problem is to not let the bat steal the starting points...

Or keep the app open 3 - 6 hours and catch at least 1 deed/walk. (I know that sounds like alot, but on a Droid phone it can be pretty easy.)

Also make sure his hearts are full at sleeptime.

Good Luck!

If you happen to use these tips, please let me/us know in this thread if you get Takoten again. ^^;;

~Phnx

Thanks for the tips. Il try your suggestion pheonix and let u know what happens. :3

After checkin nearly constantly for most the day, i finaly saw my tama spazing out like crazy. First deed :D i also saw tama poop for first time o.o that was strange. Thanks for the help :3

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back