Mobile phones

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Surfer_girl

Reaction score
What mobile phone (or cell phones as Americans call it) do you have? I have a prepaid Motorola C139.

Motorola C139

Sure, It doesn't have a camera or mp3 ringtones unless you download iMelody ringtones, but atleast it's great quality.

Pocket sized and cool!

~SG~

Ooh you're phone's so cute!

here is mine

I got it Last August and i'ts been mangled and scratched a lot :) -_- but it still works, and there is a cute kuchipatchi :angry: charm on it and some other ones ^^

My friend just got that phone. Personaly, I find it annoying just because it works different from the one I'm used too [which is also I slider. I lurv it so much but I'll have to ask my mom what model it is. xP] and I found it hard to work.

Although I'm not a fan of white phones, the orange buttons and little rhine stones between the numbers are nice touches. ;]

@Sk- Your phone plus the dragon sticker/tatoo whateve you call it equals awesome. ^^

Last edited by a moderator:
My phone at the moment is horrible. It's almost at it's 2 year contract date, so here I come Verizon Wireless Chocolate! ^_^

Either that or the EnV... *squeels*

My friend just got that phone. Personaly, I find it annoying just because it works different from the one I'm used too [which is also I slider. I lurv it so much but I'll have to ask my mom what model it is. xP] and I found it hard to work.
Although I'm not a fan of white phones, the orange buttons and little rhine stones between the numbers are nice touches. ;]

@Sk- Your phone plus the dragon sticker/tatoo whateve you call it equals awesome. ^^
No sticker ^^ It's engraved into the phone. It's the special Miami Ink version.

I had an SPH-500 (I think that was the model name, it was a Samsung) but it broke recently, and I won't be able to get another phone until march... it's rather infuriating. I'd have to pay $219 if I wanted a new phone now! Madness.

I have Motorola V something it's a bit like this only it's longer and it has the time.
Nope no V there, that appears to be the Motorola PEBL. I originally wanted that one ;D

Also most motorola cell phones have the time silly goose ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back