Mobile Phones!

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

SilverTechSlider

Reaction score
I'm just curious to know what kind of phones you guys have, and any issues with it.

I have an LG KG225. It's a small filp phone, a little smaller than the palm of my hand. It has lots of features-

-Internet

-Colour screen and camera

-Acess to internet

-Polyphonic ringtones

-2MB of memory

With the internet, I've downloaded 1 ringtone and 3 games. It's pretty cool

Here are some issues I had with the phone:

This was a long time ago, but I wanna share this with you guys.

It was my 1st day of high scholl, right? And I wanted to set a PIN for my phone. So I got it out, and tried to set one, but it didn't work. I searched for more options, and then I came across an option saying 'Change codes'. I went in there, and tried to set a code, but I ended up locking myself out of my own phone! Fortunately I was in my mum's car when this happend. We tried to unlock it but we couldn't. My mum took my phone to a mobile phone shop, and then I recived my phone back later that day and de-activated the pin. My moral for this is: 'Setting a pin for your phone is NOT as easy as punching in four numbers!' I'm saying this because it asked for a PUK code to unlock it as well.

Another issue (this isn't serious):

Usually when I'm at another menu for my phone (e.g inbox) If I close and open my phone again (since it's a flip) it will go back to the main menu. But it doesn't do that anymore for some reason. If I close it and open it NOW it will not go back to the main menu.

Simplified: When I CLOSE my phone, it stilll thinks it's OPEN.

But I'm used to it now. B)

I have a Sony Ericsson mp3 phone. It's red, and it slides. I luff it.

I have a camera.. and it can record songs and stuff.. It's everything I can ask from a phone. But I have to convince my father to buy me internet access. x___x; I can't send nor recieve picture text messages. It irks the heck outta me.

I have a Sony Ericsson mp3 phone. It's red, and it slides. I luff it.I have a camera.. and it can record songs and stuff.. It's everything I can ask from a phone. But I have to convince my father to buy me internet access. x___x; I can't send nor recieve picture text messages. It irks the heck outta me.
My phone CAME with internet acess.

Well, it can only acess the Virgin Mobile Vibe (which is connected to the internet). I don't bother to try to go anywhere else. But I can download games and tones from there.

Oh, and btw, My phone can't send or recive txt messages with pics either, nor it doesn't have bluetooth. You have to get used to it. B)

I don't have a cell...;_;

I want a pretty phone, Like a pink razor or something.
I thought I was the only one without a cellphone D;

I want really want one, but I can't get one until Im in the second year of High School ;~;

Maybe I can persuade my parents to get me one earlier....-ponders-

hmm. you must have it on yer plan. I used to have it.. stupid old man. IM-ing on meh phone was so fun. x___x;-envy-

I hardly ever use Bluetooth..
Actually, I'm not on a plan. I use pre-paid. It's much better than having to pay every month, when sometimes you don't even call hardly anyone that month.

A blue Moto KRZR.

It's....awesome. And a bit scratched up. And finger-printy. I love it though.

I don't have a cell phone. I don't really see the point in getting one, because I never really go to places alone, and I usually talk to my friends on the internet and on the real phone.

I have a really stupid phone. >:[

Doesn't do anything except call and text.

Plus its scratched and dirty.

Hopefully my mum will give me a better phone soon, or for Christmas.

The stupid kind.

It's new, I got it yesterday, It's my replacement phone until APRIL

TIME FOR SKYWAY AVENUE'S HISTORY OF CELL PHONES:

First phone:

Plain. No camera, barely any text, calling. My 4th and 5th grade teacher had the same phone

WOD (Way Of Death)

It got wet and I didn't bother drying it

Second phone:

Much better. Texting, calling, email, IM, camera, some games and some ok ringtones

WOD

I don't think it died, It got stolen

Third phone:

Current phone. Basically like my first phone, except a lil better, and UNLIMITED texting (as long as I have unlimited text, I'm ok)

I'm going to be getting a fourth phone in April. My second phone was my favorite phone, and I'm hoping that my fourth will be better.

I have a samsung phone, and I love it x3

It has a great quality camera, unlimited texting, unlimited calls, internet, ringtones i downloaded 8], games, bluetooth, and uh..more xD I love it, it's a great phone for me, but I wanted a slide phone. Hopefully, next year I'll get one of those. But for now, I love my phone. *cuddles*

^O^

The stupid kind.It's new, I got it yesterday, It's my replacement phone until APRIL

TIME FOR SKYWAY AVENUE'S HISTORY OF CELL PHONES:

First phone:

Plain. No camera, barely any text, calling. My 4th and 5th grade teacher had the same phone

WOD (Way Of Death)

It got wet and I didn't bother drying it

Second phone:

Much better. Texting, calling, email, IM, camera, some games and some ok ringtones

WOD

I don't think it died, It got stolen

Third phone:

Current phone. Basically like my first phone, except a lil better, and UNLIMITED texting (as long as I have unlimited text, I'm ok)

I'm going to be getting a fourth phone in April. My second phone was my favorite phone, and I'm hoping that my fourth will be better.
How much were any of those phones? My phone has lots of features, and it only cost $79 AUD! I'd be surprised if any of the phones u mentioned were over $79!

I've got a Telstra ZTE,

Best phone I've had so far!

All my friends had phones like mine before me and by the time I got mine everyone hated theirs. They mistreated their phones and crap and they started playing up and like being stupid so they all went and got new phones which was VERY retarted xD

I've liked dropped my phone on the road and dropped it in water and everything and it's still working great ;D lol

My phone is teal with a camera, 1c text, 25c calling, video camera, tflash card, internet and foxtel. ^^

I have a Motorola V3 Razor.

I'm on a family plan with my mom and grandma. I think we have 1000 minutes and my line has unlimited text.

I haven't had any problems with it minus a crappy battery and faulty charger. Easily fixed problems.

My phone <3

My mom has the cherry blossom razor, and my grandma has a POS little Nokia flip phone XD She doesn't use it so she didn't want an expensive one.

I have a Green en V. The old one. It glitches a little, like the camera turns green sometimes, and it shuts on when I hit a button for a text, But It works. Thats all I really care about. I am not sure If I want another phone, because I know every angle of that one

I drop it alot xD, so I dont want a touch screen to break o_O;

I dont have internet on it. I have it right here. I dont want to pay like 50 dollars a month to get internet when its right here.

My phone, but mine is not as shiny and has little nicks on the corners xD

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back