Mocha, Spot and Nazotchi

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

tamio

Reaction score
Hi everyone, I have one question for the people who know the mocha, spot and nazotchi codes...

Which character is the hardest to be? ;)

Thanks!

btw i don't have the mocha, spot or nazotchi codes so if you wouldn't mind sharing them with me, i would be so so so so happy and grateful! :(

Hi everyone, I have one question for the people who know the mocha, spot and nazotchi codes...
Which character is the hardest to be? :D

Thanks!

btw i don't have the mocha, spot or nazotchi codes so if you wouldn't mind sharing them with me, i would be so so so so happy and grateful! :angry:
It think Nazotchi is the loses of all characters because when you login as him, everyone thinks you are a guest. :angry:

Mocha or Spot is very good because they are rare and hard to get. The reason why is becuase Bandai didn't let the Mocha and Spot to login from the Tamagotchi Music City. Without that code, no one could login as Mocha or Spot on Tamagotchi Music City. :D

Anyway, the codes for Mocha and Spot are TOO RARE to give away. But Nazotchi I think is fine. :angry:

Thanks Tama-Star_Girl!

You are great! I'm a fan of you on music city! :wacko:

Last edited by a moderator:

Latest posts

Back