Mod Break

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
7f0guY0.gif

(Source.)

I'M IN YER THREAD, ENDING YER COUNT!

6 genetically modified Admin replacements in case he should need them to keep TamaTalk a runnin' because this is a historic forum and perhaps the last of its kind to be active about Tamagotchis because everyone either goes to Youtube or Facebook or Instagram or even Amino and leaves us with uncategorized tama knowledge although allot of our posts are very broadly categorized which is ineffective and I've been thinking about creating reference posts or even condensed topics to help and this is totally a run-on sentence for the heck of it and lacking punctuation to stress it since very few people here post much text to begin with and you totally need to know all of this rather than me just leaving a bunch of monkey emoticons to go along with my sequential number you're welcome  🐒🐒🐒 🐒 🐒 🐒

*Gasp*

6 genetically modified Admin replacements in case he should need them to keep TamaTalk a runnin' because this is a historic forum and perhaps the last of its kind to be active about Tamagotchis because everyone either goes to Youtube or Facebook or Instagram or even Amino and leaves us with uncategorized tama knowledge although allot of our posts are very broadly categorized which is ineffective and I've been thinking about creating reference posts or even condensed topics to help and this is totally a run-on sentence for the heck of it and lacking punctuation to stress it since very few people here post much text to begin with and you totally need to know all of this rather than me just leaving a bunch of monkey emoticons to go along with my sequential number you're welcome  🐒🐒🐒 🐒 🐒 🐒

*Gasp*
You really are one of a kind lol, and your crazy posts like these always put a smile on my face and make me chuckle, haha! 

7!! Happy Christmas Eve to everyone!!! :D :lol:  (Anxiously awaiting for Santa to appear on my ON!! I heard that that could happen!!)

Latest posts

Back