Modelling...

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Depends what sorta modelling...

I personally would not like to be a 6 ft model as it can mess with your emotions, and lead to you being so skinny, it's ill. =(

Being a model dosen't always mean your pretty, in fact all you need is confidence, height & you must be in good condition.

There are different types of modelling which lots of people find much, much better. You can be any height too!

Good luck :)

I personally would not like to be a 6 ft model as it can mess with your emotions, and lead to you being so skinny, it's ill. =(

Being a model dosen't always mean your pretty, in fact all you need is confidence, height & you must be in good condition.

There are different types of modelling which lots of people find much, much better. You can be any height too!

Good luck :)
Well... you have to be at least 5'8" to be a model, and to get skinny, don't freakin' be retarded and become anorexic. Escersie and eat healthy. It's not that hard people walking a couple miles a day and eating healthy isn't that hard. America is so freakin' lazy -.-

One time, these people called my house and said that someone had recommended me to be a model. I said no because I didn't think I could handle the pressure and the more I thought about it the more I felt like it was a bad idea. When I called them back, they said that many people stop modeling for that reason. My advice is to do plenty of research before looking into modeling and do what you feel is right for YOU. If you strongly feel that you can do it and you have what it takes, go for it!

Last edited by a moderator:
This is exactly right! There are many types of modeling, you have to find what works for you!

I do some modeling in my spare time and I am NOT skinny, although i am a solid 5'8". I wouldn't recommend modelling as a career, but it's something fun to do as a hobby in your spare time or just to make a little extra money. As a career, it can be extremely difficult. But look into your options and think about them CAREFULLY, especially before signing any contracts!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back