Modern or Old songs

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
[SIZE=7pt]we have some good songs in this time period, but the rap was much better back in the older times from what my dad says. [/SIZE]

I mean really! No one wants to hear rap about -stuff- and parties, and treating girls terrbily <_<

I like *some* rap, but its slighlty out of hand...

I love bands from around 1990-2000+

To name a few;

Tenacious D

Daft Punk

Rage Against the Machine (Favourite)

Beck

Radiohead

Muse

You get what I mean

I like a few modern songs, some old classic rock songs, (ie: Ozzy Osbourne, Aerosmith, Black Sabbath, Santana) and mostly songs from the early 2000's.

Daft Punk
I love Daft Punk. The music that they make is like a mixture of creativity, originality, 'electronic' music, and your daily dose of vegtables.

Music like there's is very hard to find nowdays.

Music from 'back in the days' and music from 'the now' can both attract me, but a large portion of music from 'the now' to me just seems bland and lacking. I'm not saying music from 'back in the day' can't be that way but it just seems to be more so nowdays.

Last edited by a moderator:
[SIZE=7pt]Old songs. They actually had some talent in them.[/SIZE]

Except for Tokio Hotel! They're so great they're like.. the best, better than old music, better than all music ^^

But old music. =]

Both.

I love and mostly listen to more modern songs cause I love to dance and party.

But you can most definetely catch me listening to alot of old stuff like Frank Sinatra and Dean Martin.

I hate any old music. <.<

I am a huge sucker for modern music.

For example....

Jonas Brothers,

David Archuleta,

Chris Brown

Rihanna

Pink

Demi Lavato(sp?)(sometimes)

Jordan Sparks.....

And yeah. xP

Latest posts