Money on the music star

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

TamaLove457

Reaction score
I have a music star tama . I started out with 3000 gotchi points but you know, i've been buying so how do I get more money???

Last edited by a moderator:
Play games :)

i think i don't have a Music Star tamagotchi YET but you propably play games like the other versions :)

Play games :D i think i don't have a Music Star tamagotchi YET but you propably play games like the other versions :)
No... The games only give you music skills >.<

Apparently when your Tamagotchi gets older it can make money by working part-time or performing in concerts.

I got 2000 gotchi from nazotchi, I think. He came with mail and I got a star. I checked my stats later on and I had 4000 gotchi instead of 2000!

There are supposed to be daily deliveries of money. I don't have one yet but she just explained that all to me.

I'm not sure if these daily deliveries are the same time every day or not.

So, on this one, you get an allowance. :eek:

If your tama is an adult go to the door icon, select away and once he leave there should be first the recording studio. Once you see that press A then there will be the bakery you can work there for money, or if you press A one more time there will be a fruit factory and you can work there for money as well. If you tama is an adult and has a manager, the manager should bring you quite a lot of money, mine earlyer brought me 5,000,000np.

Wow. D: I wish I had a billion gotchi points. There was this cool guitar with a hinotamatchi on it today and I really wanted it. I think it was a billion or 10 million. I forget. D8 Its cool.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back