Money Orders

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

wyell

Reaction score
I use them all the time, most recently to buy a tamagotchi angel, but it's been a while...

Anyway, you know the line on the back of the paper? It says "Endorse above line"? Is that for the person who bought the money order or the person who cashes it? Because if its for the person who buys it to sign, than I have messed up big time. >_<

If it is, than do you think the e-bayer would return it to me so I could sign it? What if I offered to pay postage?

Yeah, yeah, I'm a cheque n00b, but what do you expect from a thirteen year old girl? >_>

[SIZE=11pt]The person who receives the check endorses it :blink: So you can not endorse a check you write or have made out for you like a money order. [/SIZE]

[SIZE=11pt]The person who receives the check endorses it :ph34r: So you can not endorse a check you write or have made out for you like a money order. [/SIZE]
Oh, good. Haha, now I feel kind of stupid, but it never hurts to check, huh? ;)

Thanks for your help. :wacko:

with a money order, all you should do is fill out the information of the front.. Like your info and the person you're sending it to. And not worry about anything else.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back