MONIK'S TAMAGOTCHI LOG (V2)

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Hamtaro Green Wolf

Reaction score
(Don`t put posts here only if i ask a question!!!)

My tama is named Sam,has all tr.marks,all hppy hrts and hgry hrts are filled,his weight is 30, he is 7 yrs,he`s a boy and 3rd gen. This is his character :puroperatchi: . he met the match maker and had a little Puchitchi (boy baby). Awwww, my tama is close to the screen! It`s cute that a talking X-mas tree comes to my tama, gets chased by a turkey, goes to different places in the UFO with its baby, and much more!

MONIK

Last edited by a moderator:
Wed., Dec.7,2005 3:05- Ok. Its a brand new day and school ended. I brought my tama to school, and thought of him all day. I got him out of my back pack at the end of the day to show my friends Meagan, and Jenna my tama. Since my old furawatchi (bear with flower ears) left a baby boy i got help from my friends to name him...JASON.He poohed and whinedand went to sleep.Why 'll i was on here i bought him a drum. Oh! he poohed and lost 2 hgry hrts! Anyway he`s a sweet little boy!

OH YEAH! My tama turned into a kinakomotchi (dude with bump on his head)! He looks so adorable :huh: ! I never had one of these on V1 or V2.

Latest posts

Back