Monkeez_Cutiez Adoption Center

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

monkeez_cutiez

Reaction score
Welcome to the Monkeez_Cutiez Adoption Center! Here are our available pets.

:)

Name: Lilo

Description: Very cute and loving. Is perfect for those who love cute pets.

Found: Lilo was found in a lake after her previous owner got angry at her. She almost drowned and now has a fear of water. With slow reassurance, Lilo will be swimming again soon. Just take it easy.

:D [SIZE=14pt]ADOPTED[/SIZE]

Name: Kisses

Description: Kisses is a mischievous little Tama. She loves to get into everything and is always curious about the world around her.

Found: Kisses was found with her large family in a dark, damp alley. Unfortunately, we didn't have enough room to keep her whole family here and had to send the rest of them off to different adoption centers, except for her brother.

<_<

Name: Hugzo

Description: Hugzo is the older brother of Kisses. He was kept here at Monkeez_Cutiez Adoption Center because when he was found, he was dangerously ill, too ill to cope with the journey of being sent away.

Found: Hugzo was found in the dark, damp alley with his little sister, Kisses, and the other 19 members of his immediate family.

:gozarutchi: :gozarutchi:

Name/s: Ninji and Goza

Age/s: 5

Gender/s: Female and Male

Description: Ninji and Goza are identical twins. Ninji is a girl and Goza is a boy. They have never fought in their lives. They are good little Tamas and will help out whenever help is needed.

Found:Ninji and Goza were found trapped under a fallen cabin, high in the mountains. Had we found them five seconds later, they would not be here.

:hitodetchi: [SIZE=14pt]ADOPTED[/SIZE]

Name: Spakle

Description: Spakle is a bright, cheerful little Tama, but sensitive at the same time. He will adjust quickly to new owners as he has had the experience of being adopted 14 times.

Found: Spakle was brought to us by his 14th owner not very long ago. He has been in and out of adoption centers since he was only 1 week old.

:lol: [SIZE=14pt]ADOPTED[/SIZE]

Name: Cream-Bunn

Description: Cream-Bunn is quite the mature little Tama. He goes to school and concentrates hard on his school work.

Found: He was born here at the shelter.

:wacko:

Name: Botchi

Description: Robotic. Needs oiling once a day, but is loving, loyal little Tama.

Found: Botchi was found in a scarp yard. He ws almost about to go through the chopper when we rescued him.

Last edited by a moderator:
I WANT CREAM-BUNN! he;'s adorable!!!!!

(Can I make him younger though? And just maybe change his description a TENNNY TINY BIT?))

Aww, and Sparkles. <333333

Cream-Bunn is all yours. I cannot adjust his age, but for the age he is at, hes actually very young considering the age that Tamas can live to. (with our gentle care some make it to 50!) He is a hard worker but loves to have fun!

Thanks for adopting! Please come again.

:D [Cream-Bunn was adopted! Have a happy life Cream-Bunn!]

Make a new batch soon! Cream-Bunn and Spakle want friends- (and I kinda want a FEMALE one! hehe.)

I will DEFITANLY not put them up for adoption again! too cute.

^_^ :gozarutchi: Cream-Bunn and Spakle say hi!! <33

Here are 2 more pets to be adopted.

:ph34r: [SIZE=14pt]ADOPTED[/SIZE]

Name: Redsta

Description: Red and loving

Found: Redsta was found in the bottom of a swimming pool. She is scared of water but loves to splash in puddles.

Name: Lol

Description: Lime green and funny

Found: Lol was found with Kisses and Hugzo. She is an adopted memebr of their family, but is now seperated from them. She needs a loving home.

I need some supplies for Cream_bunn and Spakle. Two beds, lots of food, soap for washing, and maybe some toys.

Say hello Cream_bunn, and Spakle~

(blue is spakle, red is cream_bunn)

Hello, monkeez! I miss you.

Me too!

but i luv rainbow!

uh-huh. bye-bye, old mommy.

bye-byez!

I'll let them visit here often.

I want Botchi <33

Here some Tamalayan Tamas

Name: Chio

Description: Cute and pink. A close relative of Lilo.

Found: Trapped under a heap of snow in Tamalayas

:ph34r: [SIZE=14pt]ADOPTED[/SIZE]

Name: Micki

Description: Cheeky and mischevious. Because he is so young, he doesn't handle adoption well, but he will love you all the same.

Found: His parents were killed by a drunk driver when he was just 3 weeks old. He was brought here.

:pochitchi: [SIZE=14pt]ADOPTED[/SIZE]

Name: Sunny

Description: Bright and cheerful. Loves her adoptive parents. Is a big softie.

Found: Sunny was found near an erupting volcano. She is now afraid of extreme heat and fire.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back