Monster group hatch!

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Monster

Reaction score
My group hatch

This is my first time ok.*Clears throat* My group hatch is very good and we talk about tamagotchis and there profiles and you submit your tama name and on your badge your tamagotchis name is on!

Cool :marumimitchi:

If you like it!Join it!!

Um, when is the hatching?

I would be intreseted in joining, if hatching would also count as when the mom leaves in v3 as soon as the baby wakes up.

Well i pm all the members when the time is right and we meet in the chatroom and talk!

Er, I'm sorry, I can't do that because the parent already left... It'll be about a week until I get another baby and everything...

Sorry!

i want to join plz :D :D -_- B) :( ^_^ ^_^ :) let me join i hope it is not to soon bye bye plz let me join plz B) B) B) B)

yyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaayyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! thank you!!!!!!!!!!!!! :huh: ^_^ ^_^ ^_^ :) B) :D :D :D

did u know that learing can kill down with the techers down the techers :marumimitchi: :chohimetchi: :gozarutchi:

:furawatchi: :furawatchi: :furawatchi: :unsure: :unsure: :D WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOHOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO :D :D :D :p :p :p

sooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo...

who has the game pokemon mystery doungon. ( blue or red)

if you do join my club!

it is cool... :D

can i join! :D i want to make friends. im new! (monser)

Last edited by a moderator:
how come when ever i get on no 1 is on !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :blink: :mametchi: <_< :lol: :ichigotchi:

p.s.

down with the teachers down with the teachers :ichigotchi:

p.s.s.

what time do we meet :ichigotchi:

p.s.s.s.

i am bord :ichigotchi: :ichigotchi:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back