Moonlight War

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
She sighed. "You like my Vampire-ish self better. I can tell. You like how the gap has been bridged, you like the way I look. You probably even like my eyes, even though they are no longer heterochromatic. You like that I have fangs instead of a row of sharp, large teeth. You like that yu can draw blood from me and not worry about the venom. And you love my body."

Willard looked into her eyes. "If I had wanted a buxom women in the beginning, another vampire... I would of chosen one from the start, rather then you. But I didn't want that. I wanted you. It didn't matter if you had curves or fangs. And... I only turned you into a vampire to keep you from being taken away. I didn't know you'd change this much. I didn't do it so you'd be different in that sense. I did it for your safety."

She sighed, nodding her head slowly. "I know you only did this to save me. To keep me from being taken away, possibly never seeing you again. I know. I know."

She started mentally beating up on herself for being so acusitory towords Willard. "Im sorry I brought this up. I, well... I should never doubt you. Not when you say something like that, because I know you mean it."

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back