Moonlight War

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Marie nodded, then said, "I like it here. I like you, and Gale, and everything! It's the bestest place ever!"

Aviance playfully kissed at his neck. "I definitely know that, Alli."

Marie said, "I'm glad that you like me, miss Azazel. You're so nice and beautiful, like an angel!" She giggled, kissing Azazel's cheek.

Aviance purred, "When it comes to you, I most certainly am. Well, I'm more than willing to share you with Oliver, of course."

Marie laughed as well, cuddling close to Azazel. "Thank you miss Azazel!"

Aviance held him close, kissing his neck again. "Can I have you all to myself for now?"

"You're welcome, Marie." She wrapped around the girl, nodding.

"But I'm icky at the moment, but if you want me to be yours. Sure." He smiled at her.

Marie looked around the room, trying to get used to her setting as quickly as possible, so she could begin her training. She was more than eager to learn everything about magic, that was certain.

Aviance pushed his back against the tree, kissing him fiercely, moving her hands up his shirt.

Azazel nodded, "just don't touch anything right now. But you may look around, if you'd like."

Alli turned red, kissing back. She was a little too rough though, for his body was still aching.

Marie wandered around carefully, her eyes big as saucers as she examined every tiny detail. Even cracks in the ceiling interested her to a great extent.

Aviance pulled back slightly and murmured a 'sorry'. She became more gentle with him, and then she whispered, "Why don't we just stay like this for a while, then post make-up later tonight?"

Ishmael said, "Oh yes. She's quite smart for her age, even though she's never learned to read or write. I haven't either, actually." He watched as the girl continued to look around, standing up on her tiptoes and craning her neck to see things that were too high for her.

Aviance kissed him very gently, then got up and walked towards the house. When she returned, she had a small basin of warm water, and a cloth. She gently lifted his shirt over his head, then dunked the cloth in the warm water. After she had done that, she sat behind him and softly massaged the cloth on his skin, trying to ease the pain a bit.

"Perhaps when she goes to school, she shall learn to read. It is neccessary for her to do real magic." Azazel nodded.

Gale had suddenly reappeared, and picked Marie up. "There you are." He smiled at her. "So you do magic I here?"

"Thank you." Alli whispered.

How are you? :3

Ishmael said, "But isn't school expensive? Especially the royal academy? I cannot afford that, without digging into my old savings."

Marie nodded and said, "Yes, I do magic. My mommy did magic, and her mommy did magic, and her mommy's mommy did magic too."

Aviance shook her head and smiled. "You don't need to thank me. I like helping you, it gives me purpose."

i'm good <3

met my cousin today for the first time and she's practically my twin.

how about you?

"If she can pass a proficiency test, she can get in for free. All that is needed is an oath." Azazel nodded, "it's not a difficult task, seeing she is a natural."

"So it is in your blood. That is rare." Gale looked interested. "When your older, you'll be my bride." He smiled at her playfully.

"You baby me too much though." Alli whispered, smiling.

I'm good!

I'm watching Treasure Planet via youtube. Love it~

Ishmael nodded worriedly. "What kind of proficiency test? And what sort of an oath are we discussing here?" He wrung his hands slightly.

Marie laughed loudly at that. "Oh no, not me! I'm going to see the world one day, just you wait! And mommy said that boys are a waste of time."

Aviance said, "I think I would like you to take care of me if I happened to be in pain." She laughed and shook her head. "I mean, really now."

never seen it <3

"Just a demonstration of her magic. That is all. And the oath changes from person to person, so I cannot be specific."

Gale shook his head. "Boys aren't a waste of time, little one." He stroked her hair. "You may say that now, but I assure you, someday you'll fall in love. You can still see the world if you're married."

"True. That is a good point." Alli admitted.

It's very good.

The way they designed the technology of the worlds is really interesting. it's almost like... lightened up steam punk, in certain aspects.

Ishmael nodded weakly again, then rested his chin in his hand, subtly watching Gale having a conversation with his daughter. He wasn't sure how to feel about it. Really, Ishmael thought the boy was only interested in her magic, and his comments about her being his bride somewhat repulsed him.

Marie shook her head and said, "My mommy is a smart lady. Besides, don't you have a special friend already?" She looked up at him with curiosity.

Aviance then said, "Besides, after what I put you through, you deserve to get some down time. I feel so awful for what I did. I shouldn't have changed you right then."

Last edited by a moderator:
i've never even read the book.

what is it about?

"Don't worry, he teases girls like that. He has no interest in pre-pubescant girls. He's just fond of the fact that she's skilled in magic at such a young age."

Gale shook his head. "Nope, no specail friend. I'm too busy for that." He sat her down on the table. "You have a cut on your leg. Didn't see it before, and it looks like its opened again. Let me get something to clean that for you."

Alli shook his head, "no it's fine. Trust me."

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back