Moonlight War

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Willard: I agree *bites several humans*

Sorrow: *throws a zombie at another, and then kicked heads off*

Sora: *sat in a tree*

"His parents probably sent him.." Jordan said dully. "Children are always easy targets, especially when given up.." She sighed as killed a couple more humans. "WHY... ARE.. THEY.. SO... WEAK.." she said angrily in between bites and kills. She wiped a little blood from the corner of her mouth. "Nothing seems like a challenge anymore.."

Last edited by a moderator:
Axie shruged and grabbed the nearest human, shoving his head into his body, breaking every bone in his neck and shoving some of his blood out, and he made a horribal gurgling sound as Axie dropped the corpse.

Hige drilled a zombie into the ground with his heel, then kicked a zombies head off.

As the last 18 humans rushed towards them, Jordan killed nine, and left the other half for Willard. She climbed a tree and sat down, legs hanging off.

Willard: woah... *throws a human into the ground and kicked it's head in*

Sorrow: nice job! *smiled lightly and flipped a human over*

Sora: *sighs*

Name: Taya/Tod

Looks: Taya/Tod

Side: creture/ creature

Creature or human: half vamp, half wicca/Vamp

Powers: vamp stregnth, diffrent kinds of magic, knows alot about herbs, controls water/All vamp powers, controls fire

Crush: idk../^^

Other: Half bro and sis

"Oregato." He mumbled, still fighting.

Axie took the other nines lives with her viciouse attiduid. She ripped ones head off, ones heart was gone, a few were missing their heads and others were ripped limb from limb.

Yaaay, Wicca!! I've always considered become Wiccan... I dunno.

Jordan walked out on the limb to the very edge, and looked down. She jumped and landed on her feet, then walked around. She didn't feel like she needed to bother with the zombies anyway; She couldn't drink their blood.

Willard: I'm going to be sick.... *runs away and throws up, cleans up and comes back*

Sorrow: *flipping zombies*

Sora: *tackled 10 humans*

"Sorry bout that." Axie said, wiping her mouth. A small drizzle of blood fell out where her wolf fangs were.

Hige slammed a zombie agenst the tree and ripped his head off, then started to kill others.

Ooc: ^^ lol

Taya: *back to back with Tod**surrounded by humans and zombies* GUR *fighting them*

Tod: *fighting* YOU SHOULD RUN

Taya: HAHA NO!! *chants*

Humans: *blow up*

Taya: *smirk*

Jordan raised an eyebrow at him. "Squeamish?.." She kind of shrugged and kept walking, staring at all the dead body's with no sign of amusement.

Willard: it's alright... after all.. this is war which equals blood shed... *sighs* and yes.. kind of squemish....

Sorrow: *froze 50 zombies*

Axie grinned. "...Thats ok." She said. "But this is war."

hige wiped out about half of the last zombies, then left the others for sorrow.

Sorrow: *freezes the last ones for good* YES!!! Finally.. no more

Willard: I know.. it's just tasting blood that flips me out

Taya: *chants again**a HUGE ammount of water washes away all the human's and zombies surrounding her and tod*

Tod:..showoff..

Taya: hehe^^

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back