Moonlight War

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
X^D me and austin's tables are next to eachother, so we were playing around. i was putting this thing the tater tots go in.. abnd i ws like. "dance Monkey!" and the gym teahcer coimes by.. shes like.. "wooooow." and then Chris A. screams at her. "They are going out!!!" and the gym teacher just laughs. "i knew that, i should switch them away from eachother from the same gym class.." and then in gym i was telling austin not to mess up in volley ball, so the gym teahcer laughs.. "or else she won't go out with you!"

Parade sucked on his finger.. "..?"

oh..poor you...X^P

Scott's flying me alone to Texas to-marrow to see him, I dont know if he will let me on the computer....

Araya giggle as he could, and tried to curl up next to her, falling asleep as well.

tomorrow? cool. hahaha..?

lol, science was interesting today. at the end of science class, luke asked me.. 'what is orgasm?' he didn't know what it was, i was like blushing.. trying to explain it. so he asked our science teacher.. out loud. everyone was laughing really hard, my teacher smirked and laughed too.. and explained it. lol luke was disturbed.

Terra felt a pain in her stomach.

X^D he has a tendency to ask me these things... lol just the pther day he asked me.. 'where does the period start at?' and lol, he had no idea what a uterus was

Terra winced a little.

wo. I like that word..frenzy. What of these?

Everett was dumb. He didn't exactly notice, her size- he didn't look up at her much anyways.

but he smelt her. He didn't know what he smelt, but he smelt something. He looked up at her oddly. "Terra? are you...feeling okay?"

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back