Moonlight War

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
i don't care really.. >.> u decide.. time for stupidity's reply....

Sorrow: It's not going to work.

Sora: *stops*

Willard: *thinks: death... one of the only real things in life.. normally unable to change.*

I don't really care. It's up to you, cause he's your character, anyway..

Jordan stared at Hige's ever-motionless body.

Sora: alright then... failed attempt.. want to bury him?

Sorrow: *lookes at Sora*

Willard: *remained silent*

Last edited by a moderator:
Jordan didn't move, attempt to, or make any sign that she had a motive to for a while. She also remained silent.

Axie staired. Scilence. She was the last of the known wolves in the army. And she just lost one of her oldest, closest friends. "I...I should have taken this more seriously...I should have.."

Willard: there was nothing you could've done.. none of us... *fu=inally disturbed the silence* i am going on a walk... *walks away*

Sorrow: *stared at him*

Sora: *eyes returned to normal*

Axie got up after a long while. "...I dont know...but he needs....Im going to..." She couldn't finish any of her sentences. She turned into a wolf and started slowly digging a grave for him.

Sora: *remained asleep*

Sorrow: he is not the best of listneners.. not too smart... just immature.

Willard: *picked a flower off the tree*

Last edited by a moderator:
Jordan was yet silent in her thoughts. Her very, very simple thought now: He's gone.. I'll never see him again.. I'll never love again.. And it's all my fault...

Axie continued to dig, her black pelt growing dim with the bloody brown dirt she was digging up. She didn't think....she didn't want to..Part of her wanted to go to Willard and cry, to bury her head in his sleeve and cry...because Hige was her closest friend.

But the other half wanted to block out her emotion again. Ut was somthing she did every time somthing horribal.

Jordan got up and started to walk away, she didn't know where to, but she walked. She stepped over Sora and walked away.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back