Moonlight War

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
dont laugh at me.

Jeremy smiled, and was about to tell Axie, so many things..but Willard had interupted. He turned, with a slightly cruel mask. "..Oh..you mean, she picked you? Axie..you, of all people...and then you made fuzzies?"

Axie laughed. "..Yes, fuzzies. Horribal, right?"

^-^ TEEEEHEEEEE

Willard bit his lip, he felt.. hurt. He couldn't help it, he was always insulted. He looked down and said nothing.

noo! I was once like you...T.T

Jeremy grinned, he liked that..and then, he messed with Axies hair, and looked at his son in law. "..Axie Orzo, now, I guess?" there was a twinge in his voice. "..Were you ever an Argyle?"

Axie bit her lip. "..Not by law....Here.' He grabbed her dads hand and pulled him to the kids. ".This is, your grandchildren..dad...." it was odd to say 'dad' to him, but he accepted it. "...Luneth, and Kiara....."

Luneth was amazed- this guy was weird.

X^D

Willard looked up, his eyes were a feirce green. His blond curls blew in the wind, the moonlight making his hair shine. His eyes reflected a scary color. He clenhced his fist, he didn't look adorable, at all.

Willard glared, and then walked up the tree, something he hadn't done in forver. He sat high up, hissing. He.. smelt a female vampire, near by.

Jeremy looked up at Willard, and sneered.."..What are you..A cat?"

Axie sighed...her dad, had become bitter. Not the enthusiastic guy she knew when she was little. She looked at Willard. "..Whats wrong?"

X^D is anything like what you planned for Axie's death? X^D

what is it

Willlard growled louder, there was a russling in the bushes.

X^D who dies? all of them?

A tall woman stepped out, she was... naked. (stupid lady) Her long black hair was all that covered her. She has twinkling amber eyes, she smiled softly.,

Willard groaned and his his face.

...most of them -shifty eyes-

summery time!

Willard gets pi**ed at Everett for obvious reasons again, and accedently-on-pourpouse snaps his neck.

Terra gets pi**ed. Axie tries to stop the fight. Large fight between adults, Jeremy kills Willard (ha ha killed your guy)

Now Axie is really pi**ed. She yells at her dad before eating his thought out. Terra, meanwhile, Finds the gun on Everett and shoots herself.

Axie has a long moment of pause, before taking the gun herself. she goes through an epiphany and Kills her kids too, so they dont have to suffer like she did...she crys hard when she kills Kiara, and then she sticks the gun in her mouth and shoots herself.

Epo:

Soar was to late, though he found them the same day. he and his buddy go to find Sorrow to make sure she is okay. They stay for a season- she has the second kid, and gets pregnant again because Sorrow really likes to bother Kyouri. Sora leaves, him and his buddy kind of are never seen again.

Sorrow and Kyouri find the tomb a long while later, t words the end of her pregnancy. She miscarries. He buried them all, and makes a sort of closing for the tomb. Sorrow gets pregnant again a week before Kyouri gets the cough that kills him. Sorrow and the three kids outlive the war.

Catalin survives agents impossible odds. Ho-ray. He turns agents the humans though, because of his time spent with the family, and ends up as a sniper in the trees. He gets killed around 16 without ever knowing what happened to the family he fought for.

Willard parents, who knows.

Axie sort of cringed. Naked? she was a stupid lady X^P

Even Jeremy wasn't appeased.

o_O you are evil.... lol, Sorrow survives..wow X^D i like the way you plan death

The lady screeched... knocking Willard out. He fell out of the trre, with a loud thud.

hey, do not think of me with no remorse..the way I killed Kiara, almost made me cry X^P thanks, thanks.

Axie's eyes narrowed as fast as he was out; she felt like she was deaf for a second, and stumbled and hit the ground, her eyes going in and out of focus as she screamed. He dad, was out..Luneth was crying.

yeah, that wa sad with the babies.. Axie, goes sycho? and wow, Willard snaps Everett's neck X^D that fits him well.

The lady grabebd Willard, and flew off.

I think the neck-snap fits both of them well..X^DDD

the way, I wrote it..I actually detailed-ly wrote all of this out. It almost made me cry..I was like, sniffling and sh*t...I think I rubbed the page and went 'this hurts me more than it hurts you..'

Axie laid there, for a second, before she could think again...and then she was right up. Willard, was gone. this was bad news. Before she knew what was good for her, she ran off in the direction she thought they flew, leaving the kids with Jeremy.

X^D you got upset? lmao, that's.. nice... X^D but then, when you killed Axie in At World's ened.. lol, i was sniffling X^D

The lady dragged Willard's body into a cave, and started to strip him down as well.

rofl, really? I think I did a bad job at that...X^D it made you sad?

Axie stumbled, the screetch had given her a headache. She kept running, in a sort of dazed movement, tring to figure out which way to go, this and that...the Vampire, had flown a bit, stopping the trail up.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back