Moonlight War

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Aviance kept listening to her music box, curling up slightly.

Layla was curled up in Demetri's jacket, fast asleep.

Felicity's spirit was trapped, trapped on earth. Her body still glowing bright blue. She tried to call out to demetri. "Demetri! It's me! Im here!"

Cherice slumped down on the ground, where would she go? what would happen?.

Layla woke up, hearing Felicity's voice. you see, children are more intune to the spiritual than most other people. She looked around slightly, cooing in reply to the familiar voice.

lol hahahahahahahha.. happiness sucks..

Willard ran with her, but then about 10 girls appeared in front of them. They smiled at Willard, and they kept yelling things like 'i love you!' 'love me!' 'come here!' and stuff.

yay~

but wait, were almost at 900 pages

bianarys going to have to close us down around a thousand.

no!

Axie was surprised, but then leaned forward and let out a vicious growl. "Back off!" She snarled. "hes mine."

i'll make a new one..? or something..?

The girls all laughed at her. "go away wolf. he needs pure ladies.. we can all be his brides!" They all squealed.

Willard twitched slightly, and shook his head.

nah, but really, shell do like she does to secret powers. then well be swarmed with noobs again and have to start all over. I think ill drop out before then.

"Are you mad?" Axie was surprised at their insanity. "I doubt any man would really want even four of you as his brides let alone ten- not to meention ugly- girls."

wait.. i just looked back, secret powers has like.. 1480 something pages. it doesn't stop at 1000.

i have no idea when it gets closed.

i'll probably give up by then as well

They growled, and then one appeared behind Axie and hit her in the back of the head.

The rest hugged Willard from behind.

He just blinked.. "uhh.. do i know you?" He mumbled, dully.

X^D i am sooo bored that i'm watching project runway

Willard sighed as the girls all swarmed around him. The youngest one had to be 15.

She cried a little. "i'm sorry!"

because my step sis is watching it on tv

She looked at Axie, and shook her head. "what ever, miss." She grabbed Willard, and hugged him.

Willard looked.. scared.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back