Moonlight War

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
"Well what can you do, then." he said, and it wasnt in such a light tone as he had coming out of the trees. "Its not as if I can see it, so just tell me."

"Think of us with our children though, not what could be happening to me in a given moment." She whispered to him, stroking behind his ears.

Catalin looked at him, wondering. He was quiet, but he got close to him, knowing he could trust Willard. He almost looked ready to hug him, or cry or something terrible like that.

He was still young.

Vinn was finishing with his warming of the blood and heading back down.

"yes. she is fine. she misses you much." He whispered, and then reached into the cage. Willard stroked his cheek, "shes different though. but she has grown so pretty."

Catalin breathed heavy for a moment, and then stumbled out the open door of his cage and hugged him, tight. "I miss you guys. You and Axie and Terra and even Sheldon a little bit.. so much.' He cried a little. "There was nothing here to do! All I could think about was that I lost everything, in such swiftness... Im so lonely..."

Tears overflowed his eyes, spilled on Willards shirt, his body shook slightly. He was releasing the pent up emotions he had for so long.

Vinn watched from the bottom of the latter, curious, almost plotting, eyes glittering behind halfmoon glasses.

Willard snuggled him to his chest, or atleast tried to. "we.. miss you too. maybe when i'm released, i'll bring you with me." He whispered, "please don't cry. you have me now. i'll tell you all about what you've missed, you hear me? your still one of us."

He got it all out in a matter of minuets- after that, it was just whimpers, but Willards chest ws already covered in tear. He was silent, and he didnt seem to want to move- Loosing his dad, loosing them and his best friend, almost dying, be a little pet to the scientists- He was almost glad Willard was back, so he could have someone to cry on.

Willard started to kiss his head, acting as gently as he could. "i'll play with you, now that i'm here." He smiled, "I'll tell you about Terra."

"No, she hasn't forgotten you. She still cries for you. I know she does." Willard whispered, "she used to come to me, and cry. She loved you."

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back