Moonlight War

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
She ended up slapping him back to the floor. "why dont you shut up, kid?" She snarle,d her face darkening. "This isnt for you. Shes a bird, and nothing more, and your fascination with an animal should end."

Her eyes were fierce- she lost the smile, and became ugly, terribly, terrifyingly ugly. "YAH? YHA?"

There was a snap, and she threw the dead birds body at him. "NOW WHAT IS SHE? DEAD. THATS WHAT YOU GET."

Nathaniel let out a cry, cradling what was his Tettra. "no... no no no!" He started sobbing deeply, and let out an ear peircing scream- one that had the ability to make people death. It could literally break glass.

"YOUR FAULT! YOUR FAULT!" She antagonized him, a more crazy side riping out of her. "YOU LOOSE!"

The bird was more then obviously dead. Its head lolled loosely, and blood slid to the end of its beak, where it dripped off.

Nathaniel place the bird down, and punched the lady dead in her mouth. He growled, and started to tearing at her eyes with his claws. "YOUEVILPSYCHOTICOLDB*TCHYPATHETICEXCUSEOFAWOMANOLDHAGIHATEYOUIHATEYOU!" He was starting to speak faster, his breathing getting heavier and heavier.

No, not at all. :3

She screamed, a peircing, deafting scream, and tussled with him vioenlt,y raking her claws across his face and chest.

yeah

Nathaniel licked his claws, but then started to sob when he looked at what was his wife. He picked the bird's body up, starting to walk out of the cave.

He body, her lovely head, lolled in his arms- the bat followed them to the end of the cave and then out, scattered in its flight pattern.

Her feathers, on her wings, were blackening quickly and falling out all over, a sign that she was really dead.

Nathaniel sniffed, and just walked with her. Why did this have to happen? His lovely Tettra... He sighed, and walked with his eyes closed. But he bumped into something, a hut.

Sorrow jumped when she heard the thud against the wall, and began to shake. "who's there?"

There was stumbling, fumbling, and other words of that sort, before Kyouri tore the door open and staired the kid down. Naturally, his eyes drifted to the dead bird. "What the f*ck?"

Edit:

Okay, im done.

After this, im DONE.

I promise x3

but I need you to go to this link:

https://valenth.com/viewtopic.php?f=13&t=10513&start=33510

And read the page. The first few posts are sort of irrelivent, but... I think youll like the little parody at the end there. If it wont let you read it, Axie will copy/pase

-shotforassuming-

But I swear im done with Vlaenth jokes after this.

-sniff-

only Sammi ever gets the Valenth jokes...

Last edited by a moderator:
it won't load X3

Sorrow shot up when she saw the boy. "N... Nathaniel?" She nearly choked it out.

His eyes widened, "... Sorrow." He carefully approached her, a little scared.

Sorrow reached out, stroking a cut on his cheek. "It's been years... What happened to your face? And what the hell is with the bird?" She looked down, and suddenly got dizzy. Images of the human Tettra poured into her head, and she fell back. "okay okay, never mind. I know." She took the bird from his hands, stroking it. "I... Could easilly make her a human. And Sora could, you know, bring her back. It could work- but then again, it might not."

Sora looked at Nathaniel, "hey!" He got up, hugging him. He smiled a little, but Nathaniel looked a little shy.

"S-S-Sora, please save h-her!!!!"

Kyouri raced to catch sorry, carefully holding her up from behind. He didnt know what was going on, he didnt quite understand, but he did understand that this guy was, somehow, related to them, or at least, a friend of their. The bird thing was a little bit out of his understanding. He said nothing, just gazed curiously at the three of them and the bird.

Kyouri raised an eyebrow, and glanced over at the boy, more curious then ever. "...What is it, Nathaniel?" He paused. "Thats your name, right?" He smiled a little, with no tone of harm in his voice.

Tettra's body twitched a bit, as it tried to revive itself.

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back