Moonlight War

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Suddenly, he opened the door and started screaming something in Russian, before throwing a cell phone and punching the wall, while the guards shrunk back.

THe man turned on the guard that had accomponied him to pick up Catalin, and shook him visciously, yelling something in Russian, before saying, in a broken speech pattern, "I will... get boy! Go to PMR! GO!"

In which the soldier replied, "Already?", only to be slapped and yelled at to go.

Jade laid on the cold, damp ground, and stared up at the canopy hanging overhead. She sighed and said, "Have you ever wanted to become invisible? And just go and see and do whatever you want, without any fear of consequences? Have you ever wished you didn't have a conscience?"

Aviance was swimming in a creek, having a merry old time. True, the water was freezing. But she found it almost refreshing. Plus, she had a nice boy to hold her and warm her up later. "You should come in!" She called to Alli, waving her right arm crazily.

Catalin held him tight, "...Daddy..."

Croy sighed, thinking about this for a long time. "...No." He whispered, finally. "I dont want any of that."

Jade said, "Sometimes I do. Because then I could walk amongst the people that I care about once more, and not have to worry about being shot at, or arrested." She took Croy's hand and gently pulled him down beside her. "But... I'd only do it if you came along with me."

Aviance pouted, clearly dismayed that he wouldn't join her game. Eventually, she climbed out of the water, then hopped from one foot to another. "I-I-I'm c-cold!" She whimpered, crossing her arms for warmth. "I guess swimming w-was a b-b-b-bad idea..."

Aviance rushed over to him and cuddled into the front of his shirt. "This is much nicer than swimming," she mused. "But I'm getting you wet! I'm sorry."

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back