Moonlight War

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
The overseer, obviously in a rage, grabbed Catalin out of the cage by his hand and threw him to the floor. With no need to say anything to the 'lesser being', her continued to drag him (And subsequently, Willard) down the hallway.

Croy smiled slightly. "Well, if where I was from still exsisted, and if my people were still around, then yes, I would have enjoyed their company again."

Willard winced, working hard not to scream, seeing that he hit the floor for Catalin.

Alli stroked her hair, "It's okay~"

Last edited by a moderator:
"You're sure?" She asked him, raising an eyebrow. She wrapped her arms around him.

Jade pulled Croy on top of her gently. "Where are you from?" she asked him quietly. "You've never really told me."

Catalins eyes brimmed with tears, as he was terrified for he and his father.

Croy sighed. "Well, if it no longer exists, then it is no longer important where I am from."

Jade gently said, "But... it matters to me..." She looked up at him sadly, knowing that he could sense that she was upset about it.

About when the Overseer came upon his office, Catalin let out, unintetionaly, a whimper that attracted the mans attention. He grinned, the most awful, terrifying grin, muttered something in Russian, and aimed a large boot at his face before kicking down. Hard.

Croy sighed, "You want to know anyways?"

Jade said, "Yes, very much." She pulled him closer, eager to listen to what he had to say. She loved to hear him speak, for some reason. She always felt he had good things to say.

The mans eyes widened, and he stumbled back, grasping the wall for support. Skicking franticly, he freed his foot from Willards grasp, and staired down at Catalin for a long time, before his eyes became hard and he drew out his gun.

"... You... You have..."

He shot, and Catalin let out a brief scream.

Croy sighed, thinking hard. "....I, I come from a place called Waterbridge. Well, Thats what it was called before it fell. Before that, it was Raynxe, and before that, Bride... and before that, when the world belonged to the fey, it was called Arcadia."

Willard punched the man dead in the jaw, making the guy fall back. He reveiled himself, and wrapped his hands around the man's neck, and he was not letting go, for his grip was too strong. He kicked the gun out of his hand, whispering in angrilly in a cross between Italian and English.

Last edited by a moderator:
The bullet had missed both of them- Catalin was unharmed, fortunetly, but still lay in a fetal position on the floor.

The man, however, was in a much less pleasing condition. Bruising was forming around his neck, he was turning blue, and he was terrified beyond belief.

Willard's eyes flared orange, and he let go of the man's neck when he seen Catalin was fine. He used his mind to hold the man in place, and he wouldn't even allow the overseer's mouth to move. All he allowed him to do was breath through his nose. "How about we work out a deal. I will allow you to live if you leave my boy alone, and stop being terrible to anything different then yourself. I won't kill you if you stop being evil, and treat us with dignity. Think it with your mind, your answer, that is. Agree to my deal, you get to live, but you are to never tell anyone of our confrontation. Disagree, I will either kill you or erase your memories. Choose wisely- if you get over your hatred of my kind, you keep your life and your memories. You disagree, and enrage me more, you might as well be dead, because I can rip your intestines out and make your brain and heart switch places. I'm not an evil man. I'm just, you know, trying to save my family and my... Race."

The man, despite being unable to do anything else, despite being trapped in his own body, hesitated upon agreement- overthrowing his way of life was a hard desicion. And it was harder, still being an overseer- being expected to be violent, being expected to hold up the facility with fear and an iron fist as his greatest allies.

Harder still, considering the news he had recived just before.

I would never, never accept your terms.

He would have spat if he could.

You are the unholy f*cks of nature, you d*mned spawns.

You all need to rot.

f*cking ROT.

At least he would die, knowing that the two of them- and Vinn, that d*mned scientist, and all of his experiments- would face the wrath. They would all be killed because of this.

Willard smirked a bit. "You know what? I won't get killed, Vinn won't get killed, none of us will get killed. I don't know why I'm even conversing with you- I'll just make you agree. Or I'll have you pull the triggur yourself. I don't want to kill you... So please, make the right choice, and stop this insanity. And we're not unnatural."

Then so it. He spat. kill me. I dont give a flying f*ck.

And then, to antagonize him, he added,

Good thing you showed up anyways- I was to slit your boys little throat. For the hell of it. For a little ritual, you might say.

Why would I want to stop this madness?

Willard laughed. "Mind games don't work, doll." He started to bend his thoughts now, brain washing him. You have a heart, you'll end this all. You won't be evil any longer, and you'll... You'll forget this... Meeting. You'll be a good man, and you'll have compassion. He bended his thoughts, and erased memories that were vital to the person he was now, and then his talk with Willard.

The man faught all these thoughts, keeping himself from being brainwashed as much as he could, as much as he could try...

but parts of him were fading, and he was succubming more and more to Willards persistance.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back