Moonlight War

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Sure I'll... Tell him... xD

I died today because it's hot out so he was just in a tshirt, right?

His left arm was bandaged up, right?

So my friend asked what happened... And he went on a long story about he and his buddy were doing something with a house and he got burned...

And of course his friend got the worse of it. I died.

Isaac almost frowned, his chest nearly starting to hurt. Was Dani not happy with being here with him? "... I'm sorry." He whispered, looking away.

You're kidding, right?

You have to be. You're joking. Theres just no way that theres a guy out there, whos just the perfect description of Ellis.

No way. How old is he?

Dani nuzzled into his companion before continuing. "Im... Missing the girls. And Sari. I miss them."

Vriska said, "I guess I can understand where you are coming from with that view. And I'm very surprised, to be in the presence of such a talented man. I must be a very lucky ghost, then."

Miranda smiled weakly at Nick before brushing the dirt off of her clothes, then continuing to walk on the path. Breaking beyond the last barrier between the rapids and the forest, the young woman couldn't help feeling a bit melancholy about their situation. She didn't really know how Nick felt about her, and she didn't want to hold him back from doing what he wanted.

He has to be 27 at most. He's really young looking.

And I'm not kidding. They were doing something with wires a few days ago and something went wrong and they're burns were dressed and stuff. He kept talking so I didn't hear the whole story.

"I wish they would take my invitation and all move in here... But they don't like me much. I get glared at whenever we visit. The only one's who are nice to me are Sari and Kyouri- and saying Kyouri is nice is pushing it. But most of the others..." He bit his lip.

"No need to feel lucky." Gorv smiled at her in a friendly manner.

You're life is far greater then mine,

However, this song helps me to deal: However, only to about 2:50

Dani huffed indignantly at the mention of Saris black-haired husband. In a rare moment of clarity, "Hes a d***."

Nick caught up with her and let out a long and thoughtful sigh, his eyes not straying from the small outpost ahead of them. He straightened himself up, to look most proud despite the dirt and grime; Slowly, he brushed off his coat and then took in a breath that spoke of uncertainty. "Well," He murmured, "Were here."

He couldn't say much else. "Lets finish the trip, then. Shall we?"

Really? This makes my life feel

//www.tamatalk.com/IB/applications/core/interface/js/spacer.png

Isaac's jaw dropped. This was the first time he ever heard Dani speak in a vulgar manner. His hand flew up to cover his mouth, to cover up the giggles he was about to let out. His eyes shut tight as the giggles threatened to transform into loud laughter. "Y... Yeah..."

Vriska said, "But I do feel lucky, of course. I mean, Marie summoned me, out of the other ghosts in the graveyard, so I should be thankful. Easily she could have picked another she ghost-- although, she did pick a man first, on accident." She laughed, then got off of the window sill.

Miranda sighed softly and nodded, a tense sort of motion. "Okay," she said quietly, slowly looking over at him from the corner of her eye. She walked through the entrance of the rapids, feeling like her stomach was going to jump into her throat. In all honesty, she wished that they could just stay together. He was the only person who she felt understood her at all. And she had no idea where her father could be.

I have a whole clip with the laughing shark xDDD

Herah!

I imagine old video game characters laughing like that and it makes my day.

Dani, mind wandering back into the blurred depths in which it spent most of its days, lost his lucidity and instead looked confused, chewing his own lip and nervous of the laughter.

Nick, taking a quick once-around the outpost, quickly weighed options in his head and decided on a course of action that he hoped would agree with his companion. She did, after all, seem just as reluctant to leave him as him, she. A delay, he thought, Is maybe what we need. Maybe they could sort things out.

"A night at the inn," He murmured, "May do us more good then a quick departure."

Last edited by a moderator:
Laughing shark makes my life so happy <3

"I'm sorry." Isaac whispered, now calming down. "I just think that was the first time I heard you curse. It caught me off gaurd, that's all."

"... How did she summon up a male ghost?" Gorv blinked, curious. "You think it'd be obvious."

LAUGHING SHARK! That made me giggle!

Miranda nodded and said, "Yes, a night at an inn sounds perfect. I mean, going straight on my journey right now would simply tire me out, and i wouldn't get to the village before nightfall anyway. I'm tired enough as it is." She smiled at Nick, the relief evident on her face.

"It was an Italian name. Carmen. She thought it was a Spanish woman, when it was an Italian man all along! I found it quite funny, actually." She giggled, then glided over to Gorv.

Hes such a BA guy xDD

A smile broke out across his face, relieved that his idea had been well received. "Well, how about this- I've little money after the beating on the road, but I DO have... something of value on my person. I'm going to go barter for food and shelter, and you can do what you like until I get us a room, yeah?"

Dani, unterly confused, shrugged off the feeling of being laughed at and instead snuggled in. "...tired."

A whaaaaat?

Isaac chewed on his lip. "Already? Alright, I'll let you nap. I'll wake you up for dinner."

Gorv snickered. "She does get a little confused at times..."

I agree, Axie =)

Miranda threw her arms around Nick and said, "What a great idea, Nick! You're so clever!" Suddenly looking embarrassed, she let go of him and cleared her throat. "Alright, let's meet up in an hour. The sun will be setting, so we can have dinner and such."

Vriska giggled, then ran her fingers through Gorv's hair. "So... what shall we do now, sir Gorv?"

I so lost D:

Gorv smiled now, holding up the book. "Get you materialized perhaps?" He stood up now, grabbing the blanket-monster. "Never let this guy touch you, alright? It'll make you sick."

Name: Ricther

Looks: Long brown hair that run's down his face. A blue shirt and black sweatpants.

Side: Human

Creature or human: Human

Powers: None

Crush: None

Other: Uses a whip as his weapon

Richter walked down a dark road, lost. "No one seems to be here." He muttered, looking around. He sighed and continued to walk, looking for a place to sleep.

Vriska said to Gorv, "Well then, sir, please go on and teach me. I would very much like to solidify and act more... lively? If that is the proper word for it."

HES BA

and MANLY

so hes a BA guy

Also Im always picturing the most unlikely guys with his laugh, which doesnt help.

Dani smiled dreamily, and kissed Isaacs collar bone. "I don't remember a lot." He whispered. "But you remind me of things that made me real happy, way back..."

Nick flashed a quick smile and backed away one step ata time, holding her gaze longer then he probably should. "An hour? Sounds fine by me. Just don't get into trouble..." He shrugged casually "You know. 'Cause Im not much of a hero!"

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back