MOOOOLA

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Doglover10

Reaction score
how do you earn money? i do varios work, i baby sit, pet sit, and clean my brothers room for 2 bucks each, i also do chours of corse! ima working girl ^_^

I take care of my neighbors dog while they're away, save all the money that was given for me for my birthdays/Christmas, and do other stuff.

I have a job, so that's how I make money. I've actually had two AWESOME jobs. I worked at a bowling alley for 3 years, starting when I was 14, and I've worked at a movie theater for 3 years. I'm eighteen. If you do the math you'll see that I actually had 2 jobs AND went to high school for about a year. It was hard, but I loved it. I've absolutely loved both of my jobs, and I would recommend to ANYONE to work at a movie theater, it's a great experience!

I do a lot of stuff. I've done some commercials for my local radio station, though. :blink:

I usually save it from ChristmasAnd then I save up my lunch money, lol
ditto lol i hate the lunches, when i mom gives me lunch money ($3.50)i usually just buy a frozen yougurt wich is only $1.00 and save the $2.50 :blink:

o yea i sold my brother, though he was only worth 5 bucks! (DISSS) lol IM JUST KIDDING, i LOOOOVE my brother!

I usually save it from ChristmasAnd then I save up my lunch money, lol
I used to save my lunch money. I would never remember to eat lunch at school so it was like an automatic $5 a week. Now they just don't give me money though ;)

I must have $40 in ones.

Last edited by a moderator:
hmmm, lunch moneeeey (evil grin)... but my mom knows I hardly eat anything for lunch, and that i HATE school lunch, and she'd just write a $50 check to the school, anyways.

I usually get my money from my grandma. she gives me $20 for christmas, $40 for my b-day, $5 on valetines day, and $10 on easter. I saved that up since i was five to get an Ipod. then my mom wouldnt even let me get one. I had to buy a crappy old sndisk (uggghhh).

Last edited by a moderator:
EARN?? *shifty eyes* Yeah, right. xD Mummy and Daddy buys me stuff and I get 100 bucks a months, but I spend them on games since there like 100/50 bucks each in Australia. >.<

Spoiled but awesume ^-^

~SG~

I save up birthday money and *occaisonally* do chores which i dont even finish lol :)

I do some chores,and when I do special ones (xD),I earn 10 Euro :)

I ask my parents when I really need money,I'm not good with saving xDD

I update my dad's blog and put customer photo galleries on the web.

And I manage my brother's football team's website. (which involves deciphering what the manager writes in his reports, he has no sense of grammar or sentence structure.)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back