More boys or girls have tama connection?

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

More boys or girls have tama connection

• boys

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • girls

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
They actually have the new tamagotchis on display within the girls' section at TOYS R US. X"O

Well, I'm a guy, but I have a matrix green one and a purple with circles on it. I love both of them, but I have matching cell phone covers too...lol. So i always just paly with whatever tama happens to match my phone cause my phone case has a place to latch a keyring..lol.

*tom

I am a guy but I think more girls play this becuase the only people I have seen with this so far is girls. :)

i'm a guy and i have three of them. the only reason i don't have more is for the simple fact that they're all sold out! i know other guys who have them. i really like tama cos they're collectibles and am a gizmo freak! Tamagotchi rules! :D

I'm an adult male and I have Tamagotchis.I also have Furbys Aibos, Micropets,FurReal Friends and a robosapien among others.I love electronic pets and robots.I've been collecting them for five years.

Down here in Edmonton, it seems that it's more of a GIRL toy, and bandai makes it as if it is a girl toy. On the canadian commercial, there's two GIRLS playing with the tamagotchi, not two BOYS. And notice how there are more ''girl'' colors, than there are to boys...?

who cares what you  have robot kin you probaly a crazy freak
Please, do not bump up old topics. We are simply digging them up.

More girls have Tamagotchi's, because of the designs...

Last edited by a moderator:
If ur an adult consider this poll men and women :D
but hey lots of people are children at heart :mametchi:

im a guy and like tamagotchis just so everyone knows
I'm a girl and I have tamagotchi connexions.

really, I think its a girl toy. My bro tried 2 play wif it and he got bored wif it and puased it until there's no more battery power left... :)

It's DEFINITELY the girls~ I mean, we are the people who started buying most of these things! I think we find them more interesting then the boys

Yes, I agree with spongeboby. All the boys at my school thought tamagotchis were the stupidest things on the planet (though I think they secretly like them). I just said girls because I don't know any boys who like tamas (that I ACTUALLY know).

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back