More debugging....

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

newpep

Reaction score
hi.

OK. so debugging a tama means that you can choose what kind of creature you want?

I was reading the debugging thread and people where talking about debugging their tamas and breaking them.

What exactaly do you do to debug?

What do you mean Breaking you tama?

I'm soooooooo confused????.?.?.?.?

debugging is were u take your tamagotchi apart ang rub a and u do some stuff to it and when u put it back together u can choose wat character u want and make it go in fast moition but some ppls have broke when they have taken their tamagotchi apart u can only debugg on a connction not a conxion unfortunaly i have a connexion and cannot debug mine oh well

oh and if u wanted to know heres how u debugur tamagotchi connection 1.u take the back off ur tamagotchi 2.find the little screws in the coner unscrew them 3.when youve taken that off take the battery out 4.under were the battery goes u should see a little word that says debug get a pencil and rub the 2 sqaures or cirles(its differant in some tamagotchis) with a pencil dont rub it 2 hard though 5.put the battery back in but dont put the back back on hold the battery in with ur finger and after ur egg hatches u will be able to choose what character u want and press buten c to make it go in fast moition

dubbuging may not work the first time u rub the pencil so thats y i said dont put the back on when it does work put the back back on and have fun with ur tamagotchi

~tama2tama4~

to debug a tama you get a screwdriver and unscre the back you will then need to realease 4 small screws. you then put the top back on and reset.

im 99%

this is right

OOO00000ooooooo.

I see.

When you debug and choose a character, does a picture of the character show up on screen?

If so, is there a scrolling effect the you can choose with your 3 buttons?

And when you said to rub the 2 squares or circles with a pencil, do you mean to rub them together with the lead part?

i dont know if i am going to. i dont even have one.

I used to but not NE more.

But i just want to know how the debugging works.

Like when you pick a tama you like does every tama show up on the screen and you choose one?

Also how fast does the tama go when you debug.

Plus, is debugging work on the original tama too?

If any one is reading this, Can you answer all the questions??????pleasse???

----Im going to buy one soon

O.K here is your info, take a breath and read!!! <_<

1. If you debug your tama right it will hatch out of an egg and you will press the A button to look through all the tamagotchi characters and about 10 new tamagotchi characters, after you have looked through all of them pick the one you want and you will start off with that character from the beginning and the matchmaker will come when he is 3 or 4.

2. Well your tama goes normal speed unless you press the C button. If you press the C button your tama will go side to side around the screen really really fast. The only thing that usually stops it is if it has to got to the bathroom, runs out of hearts or has to go to sleep.

3. Debugging only works on V1 and V2 tamagotchi characters. I have not debugged my V2 yet but others say it works. But you can only debug an American Tamagotchi (tamagotchi connection) and a Japan Tamagotchi (Tamagotchi Plus). The tamagotchi Connexion from Europe and I'm pretty sure Australia do not have a debugged function.

And if you want full debugging introctions go here and look at the side bar and scroll down until you see Debugging Your Tama, when you see that click on it and it will give you full instructions! HOPE THIS HELPS!!!! :D

Amazing!!!!!

That is so cool.

But why did the tama creator make such an option??????

How could it break just by rubbing it with led?

Also, does the new Tamagotchis (V1 and V2) have more pixels then the original?

O yah, and thanks Rockin Robotchi For the help.

I Think im going to buy a Tama now. <_<

Your Welcome!!!! :D And the creator was obviously very creative to think of all that characters and things you could do with them. And you don't break your tama by rubbing the led against it. You break it because you actually have to go inside your tama where some wires are and if you pluck a wire of scratch something inside it breaks! I've tried and it does. (not on purpose!) So when you debug you want to be very careful and make sure your not touching hardly anything else. And I don't know if the V2 and the V1 have the same amount of pixels. It would seem they would but I'm not completly sure, but it really doesn't matter because almost everything is the same between them. ( Not including the characters, and the shop and items and ect. the other stuff like the pixels, and the size and the buttons ect. those are all the same!) HOPE THIS HELPS!!!! :mametchi:

Well, when you debug you can fast forward your Tama!

You have to unscrew the back, and with a dull pencil, rub the 'Debug' button 10 times (gently!)

O you really helped A lot!

And if i do debug, i wouldent really worry about the wires or any thing.

I'm used to it. I sometimes like to take things apart to know how it works.

I useally do this if something is already broke! lol

Also, for everyone else who will debug or do so, dont worry about the wires eather.

Don't be nerves to much, just relax,dont think about the wires and just rub.

There, i gave you people a tip, kinda.

But i still have 1 question left......

Do the original Tamas have a debug mode?

O YAH!

I just thought of this!

When i asked you if the V1 and V2 Tamas pixels have more in it, What i ment was, Does the New (Connections) Tamas have more Pixels then the Original Tamas?

Since they have 10 options more then the Original, I thought they have bigger screens...??..

Do you know what i mean?

im confused?.?.?.?.?.?.?.....

If they are both the same screen size, then Never mind. Forget what i said.

Thanks!

hi.
OK. so debugging a tama means that you can choose what kind of creature you want?

I was reading the debugging thread and people where talking about debugging their tamas and breaking them.

What exactaly do you do to debug?

What do you mean Breaking you tama?

I'm soooooooo confused????.?.?.?.?
Me too! I confused to!

It's a high chance that your Tamagotchi will get screwed up. So be careful.

O you really helped A lot!And if i do debug, i wouldent really worry about the wires or any thing.

I'm used to it. I sometimes like to take things apart to know how it works.

I useally do this if something is already broke! lol

Also, for everyone else who will debug or do so, dont worry about the wires eather.

Don't be nerves to much, just relax,dont think about the wires and just rub.

There, i gave you people a tip, kinda.

But i still have 1 question left......

Do the original Tamas have a debug mode?

O YAH!

I just thought of this!

When i asked you if the V1 and V2 Tamas pixels have more in it, What i ment was, Does the New (Connections) Tamas have more Pixels then the Original Tamas?

Since they have 10 options more then the Original, I thought they have bigger screens...??..

Do you know what i mean?

im confused?.?.?.?.?.?.?.....

If they are both the same screen size, then Never mind. Forget what i said.

Thanks!
O.K first actually Oniontchi, it is more likely to succeed because the only person I've heard that hurt there tama is me, and I know a lot of people who have debugged. And no you can not debug the original tamagotchi without infra-red connection. And I'm truly sorry but I don't have an original tamagotchi so I'm not sure which one has more pixels or if they have the same amount, but either way the connections have A LOT more options and fun loaded into them! HOPE THIS HELPS!!!! -Rock'in Robotchi :furawatchi:

[SIZE=14pt]i think debuging is very hard[/SIZE]

expeshaly getting those small inner screws to come out.

Knowing me I would break mine by doing this. I'm not even tempted to try it!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back