More Important

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Which is more important?

• Tamagotchis!

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Education!

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Secretgotchi

Reaction score
Which is more important? Tamas, Education, Or Both? I think both. Because, without education my lil brother (whos 10) couldn't be able to spell Pneumonoultramicroscopicsilicovolcanoconiosis. And I wouldn't be able to know how to use tamas! Lol! :blink: And Without tamas, I would be bored to doom! I take my tama to school but my teacher doesen't care! I wear it on a Lanyard too :D

Anyway, Please Reply why!

Education. Your whole life depends on your education. :D

Tamagotchis are fun to play with, but imagine living without an education? You know some people don't even have education (or tamas?).

Sure, you can live a life without education, but really, it would make life a lot easier for you if you had an education. :blink:

Last edited by a moderator:
wow I agree but Tamagotchis is fun cause a V1 is soooooooooooooooooooooooooo.......... hard to look after and u can learn to look after a bird or a rat or something like that u know what u need to do with them like fe it or let it run/fly around your house for a while lol, or other wise clean it at. so it gives u education at the same time as u have fun with it.

RS

Education is infinitely more important. Education helps to form your future, Tamagotchis do not. I think you can certainly work on your education and raise Tamagotchis at the same time, so it's not necessarily a one-or-the-other matter. That's a good thing. :blink:

education BY FAR!

w/o education, we wouldnt even HAVE tamas

so education. Because you can't just devote your entire life on a virtual pet.

Education, you need an education to live and make money. You wouldn't want to be a hobo would you? You wouldn't even have enough money to buy a new battery for your tamagotchi if the battery died.

*~Tamagotchi~*

Education CERTAINLY. Because you can't get into collage by showing them your tama and how well its doing.

Tamagotchis are fun but if you don't get education you can't keep up with you tama and you can't eat for yourself or you have to live with your parents and work at fast food for your entire life!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back