More information from Bandai!

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Hey! Bex here! Anyone know when the tamagotchi minis are going to be released in Oz? :)

Oh and is it true that Hong Kong are up to like v5 in tamas? Or is my friend just playing tricks again! :ph34r: !

Seeya! Bex.

We just received the following as an addition to the original information from Bandai about the Tamagotchi Version 2. Remember... These apply to the North American Tamagotchi Connection!
*these are rephrasings of what was said by Bandai...*

Has a release day for the Tamagotchi Connection v2 been set? Spring 2005!!! (The original August time they originally told me about has changed again and now we get them sooner!)

Has a release day for the Tamagotchi Mini been set? Fall 2005

Has a release day for the "Best Friends Pack" been set? Late Spring 2005

Will there be some similarities to the Version 1 in battery life? Original battery issue has been corrected in Version 1s and is still corrected in Version 2

Will the Version 2 use the same CR2032 battery as the Version 1? Yes. Exact same CR2032 3V batteries for the Tamagotchi Connection Version 2

Is the Tamagotchi Connection Version 2 the U.S. equivalent to the Japanese Keitai Tamagotchi (that interfaces with cell phones)? No. The various cell networks in the US don't allow the capabilities for connecting with cell phones. But the Version 2, like the Keitai Tamagotchi, will have more games, more characters, IR communication and one SPECIAL ELEMENT THAT WILL BE REVEALED DURING LAUNCH.

Will the Tamagotchi Mini function as a full-blown Tamagotchi or is it more of a decorative keychain? The Tamagotchi Mini is a Tamagotchi like from the 1990s. It has the tamagotchi functionality but it is being positioned more as a fashion statement (like a charm or keychain). It is really closer to the basics like when the Tamagotchi first started (minus the IR communication of the Tamagotchi Connection).

So will the Tamagotchi Mini have the same characters as the original Tamagotchi from the 90s? No. Different characters from the original.

There is promise of a couple of surprises in store for the launch of the Tamagotchi Connection Version 2... But they’re not spoiling the surprise... :(
:D COOL

WEIRD<_< :D :D :D B) WAT? :p :D :gozarutchi: :)

Did anyone ever figure out what the "Secret feature that would be revealed the time of laungh" was? was it just the fact that you can use secret codes.? :eek:

Bell Sprout tamagotchi version 1 and 2 can connect because i tried it so don't worry..

:) THats strange, I thought they just came out in August!

:D thats my tama.I have another one thats a adult 6 yrs. my adult is the green camlouflough.The other pink tropical collection. :wacko: :angry: :ph34r:

Last edited by a moderator:
Hi i am looking for a pal that can speak to me during the week when tamachat is not open if you want to be my pal please add me to your tamatalk email buddy list and email me

thank you very much

lots of love

cutie

xxxxx :huh: :rolleyes: :unsure:

Last edited by a moderator:
hi cutie uuuuum im shy so i might not talk much!!hi avatar5897 thats cool that your tamagotchi looks like a jelly hitodetchi :unsure: !!! hey cutie i wouldn't care to be your pal and speak to you sometime in the weak!! i live in the us and i feel so stupid right now i had no clue that the tamagotchi version 2 allready came out you guys in the uk andin australia are lucky you got them in the spring any way uuuuuh shoot i lost my trane of thought!! :D

happy people yeah yeah yeah yeah yeah yeah yeah yeah yeah dancing happy poeple

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back