More information from Bandai!

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
We just received the following as an addition to the original information from Bandai about the Tamagotchi Version 2. Remember... These apply to the North American Tamagotchi Connection!
*these are rephrasings of what was said by Bandai...*

Has a release day for the Tamagotchi Connection v2 been set? Spring 2005!!! (The original August time they originally told me about has changed again and now we get them sooner!)

Has a release day for the Tamagotchi Mini been set? Fall 2005

Has a release day for the "Best Friends Pack" been set? Late Spring 2005

Will there be some similarities to the Version 1 in battery life? Original battery issue has been corrected in Version 1s and is still corrected in Version 2

Will the Version 2 use the same CR2032 battery as the Version 1? Yes. Exact same CR2032 3V batteries for the Tamagotchi Connection Version 2

Is the Tamagotchi Connection Version 2 the U.S. equivalent to the Japanese Keitai Tamagotchi (that interfaces with cell phones)? No. The various cell networks in the US don't allow the capabilities for connecting with cell phones. But the Version 2, like the Keitai Tamagotchi, will have more games, more characters, IR communication and one SPECIAL ELEMENT THAT WILL BE REVEALED DURING LAUNCH.

Will the Tamagotchi Mini function as a full-blown Tamagotchi or is it more of a decorative keychain? The Tamagotchi Mini is a Tamagotchi like from the 1990s. It has the tamagotchi functionality but it is being positioned more as a fashion statement (like a charm or keychain). It is really closer to the basics like when the Tamagotchi first started (minus the IR communication of the Tamagotchi Connection).

So will the Tamagotchi Mini have the same characters as the original Tamagotchi from the 90s? No. Different characters from the original.

There is promise of a couple of surprises in store for the launch of the Tamagotchi Connection Version 2... But they’re not spoiling the surprise... :angry:
wow this is good !

I just got a verson 2 and OMG! I'ts so cool!!! I have 9999 points! It won't let me gat more :pochitchi: :pochitchi: :pochitchi: :pochitchi: :hitodetchi: :wacko: :p :lol: :lol:

I MATED MY 2 TAMAS BUT THERE IS NO BABIES!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! HELP ME AND YES THERE V2'S :angry:

i have two tamagotchi connection version 2's and one tamagotchi connection 1 but i want a tamagotchi connexion version 2 that is transparent light pink bu the problem is that they don't sell tamagochi connexions here :D

Can anyone help me? I have no clue what my V2 tama is lol! It looks big... and fuzzy... has two diaganol whiskers... and a tail with a big U on top. Help! :furawatchi:

its an adult thingy that you havent played games with it that well but its still cute

:kuribotchi: :rolleyes: :kuribotchi: :eek: :kuribotchi: Hello
daniellechen

Okay I would like to apologise if this has already been asked and answered (this is the first thing I have read in about a week!) but will V1 and V2 be able to connect???
yes, it can if you select v1 from playmate list B) :D :p :wacko: :ph34r: :hitodetchi: :pochitchi: :unsure: :) :mimitchi: :D :gozarutchi: :wacko: :lol: :kuribotchi:

I MATED MY 2 TAMAS BUT THERE IS NO BABIES!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! HELP ME AND YES THERE V2'S ;)
I MATED MY 2 TAMAS BUT THERE IS NO BABIES!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! HELP ME AND YES THERE V2'S <_<
connet them alot and yul see them kiss and a hart will appere and turn black :D :p

Can anyone help me? I have no clue what my V2 tama is lol! It looks big... and fuzzy... has two diaganol whiskers... and a tail with a big U on top. Help! ;)
look on that tollbarr that says useful links than click

Tamagotchi Connection

v2 Character Chart

<_<

I just got a tamagotchi mini. i like it however it only has 2 stages baby and adult and of course a hidden charecter. its really easy to take care of because it doesn't need much care so its easy to care for at school :( its smaller than the original tama's from 97 also you clean up its poop , heal it , and turn off its lights with the A button

I have tama v2 with me.

I also have some codes to share:

ABBACBCC>CAKE

BCBACABA>HONEY

ACBCABAC>HAIR GEL

I will look for more

PEACE OUT UAL!!!!!!!!

:( :angry: :)

This just in, tamagotchi can only find the matchmalker if you dont connect alot!

Santi342 :( :kuribotchi: :angry: :hitodetchi: :gozarutchi: :) :( :furawatchi:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back