More information from Bandai!

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
:( I got a camaphloge Tamagotchi version2 and a blue one w\ flowers also. They're awsome!!! :( Their names are Kazzi and Avril. Kazzi is a Debatchi and Avril is a Furawatchi. My favortie games are the Bump game and the slot game. I absolutly love connecting! When you connect with another version 2, you can choose game or present. I thik the new Gotchi point system is sooo cool :huh: Right now I have 8760p. :D So over all, I give the Tamagotchi Version 2 two thumbs way up! :huh:

If anyone has any questions about the tamagotchi i know all. i work at Bandai. I traveled all the way from america to work at bandai. :)

What do admin mean by they haven't been released tamagotchi v2 yet, I've had on for about a month [i've got v1 and v2]. I live in South Australia if that's got anything to do with it! :angry:
Admin was talking about the V2 for the United States.

HEY!!! i wonder if they could create a new tamagotchi cd-rom for computer and it'll be like a connection and connection 2 you could play games get gotchi points buy gifts and you can email your pet to a friend and the pet you sent will be on your friends computer and then the friend will send it right back.if they did make that i hope they put something on that game if the tamagotchi stays on your friends pc to long the tama will send back himself in 1 hour or something.i just want to know if anybody will like this or not. sincerely-Bandai :wub:

I've got great news they might bring back the tama cartoon series :wub: if we don't oh well. sincerely-Bandai

This is a letter from bandai actually i'm on this site at work. i work at Bandai.we got a rare designed tama version 2.it's got the bandai logo with blue bubbles look for it. p.s. only 2 are in the world today

i have a tamagotchi connection version 2 and when i connect with my friend, mine ALWAYS loses! also when i play BUMP even if the power bar is all the way up, she loses! what's the deal?

and how do you train them?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back