More information

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Shaboom

Reaction score
I joined this foum after scouring the internet for some information regarding anything about my new V2, like growth charts, game information, tricks whatever.

But unfortunatly all i could find was inaccurate and inconsistant information, so i had to join up here.

And now this forums is, to be honest, rather unorganised. There is no cler cut section for various peices of information, i have to find the right words and search through everyone elses's posts for any information, and i still havn't found what im looking for.

A suggestion for improvment would be create a website to link with this forum and make easy to find and understand charts and information, that would stop people asking the same questions repeatedly because they couldnt find it here.

Ugh, the internet.....there needs to be some mind reading device that can search the net based on your exact question.

Anyway im sorry if i seemed abrubt earlier, bad day, and a bit stressed over finding apparently all the wrong sites available for tamagotchi help.

Well early start tomorrow and its 11:53. I am 17 btw, and glad to meet you all.

Au revoir.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back